So I'm apart of doge nation and just think some of our members are giving it a bad name than it already has

man even admitted he’s toxic

opinion invalidated, skull vaporized

2 Likes

Im only toxic to people who I dislike or do/say things i dislike, if ur chilling then im chilling

1 Like

aight guess we chillin :sunglasses:

1 Like

Wojak detected: argument invalidated

Stop malding. The past is the past+ guilds are dead and their is no point arguing because this topic is turning assy.

Aidris. Just stfu. Everyone is aware guilds are dead, but people are still active in them. Your being more annoying then anyone here and nobody is going to listen.

If they have beef they can argue.

Alright but I wanted them to argue on discord because I don’t want this topic filled with their argument.

my god bro he just pointed out that the topic did not need to turn into a flame war about guilds

why do you hate on this man almost exclusively?

I agree they should take this somewhere else because topics getting flooded by this stuff is annoying, but its most definitely not gonna happen because people keep saying shit on the forums.

because he’s still salty about whatever adiris did in the past, honestly i dont remember any of it besides the deepwoken wiki thing

2 Likes

Unfortunately very true

So um I think this topic should be closed now it’s a bit how do I say this?

pointless and unneeded

reminds me of reddit

1 Like

Topic revived: more shit will go down

This one emoji makes everything looks worse

bold of you not to assume that all fourmers aren’t redditors

Reddit also has a forum style

STAY MAD DOGE NATION WINNING :sunglasses:

im not one, i may be a forumer but im not stooping THAT low.