So personally, is anyone else pretty sad about how Unstable Insanity Works?

You would probably need to go out of your way to try to get it or have insanity 4 and visit an island that gives insanity. Idk why people think insanity 5 will be super easy to get, if that were the case it wouldn’t kill you

16 Likes

yeah that makes sense. im just a little confused by it because there isn’t enough information yet to be sure on anything. not really trying to make it a big deal, i apologize for making it seem that way.

I really wanna find out about the horror based island, would be very cool

that makes sense, thanks for clarifying

1 Like

sorry, thought that like if you went INSANELY far into the dark sea which i wanted to do aka like 9 hours journey in that youd automatically get insanity 5 invalidating the entire trip.

1 Like

in other words d a r k s e a e x p l o r a t i o n but now that i think about it, it would make ense if it was like moves from enemies or something that gave insanity 5 for split seconds i mean that does sound the most logical compared to OOO YOU WENT 200K OUT YOU CAN INSTA DIE NOW.

but yes thank you for clarifying, such a massive part of AO to me is gonna be the dark sea. :slight_smile:

1 Like

What about you talking, people? I didn’t ever hear about “insanity”, idk what is this. I guess it’s from AO, not WoM?

ofc its for ao. Nobody plays nor talks about wom anymore and wom isnt getting updated anymore either. Check out this trello page for more information about what they were talking about:
Recent op Arcane Odyssey | Trello

i dont think insanity should damage you.

it should probably like you know

make random sounds play? maybe magic spells play out? fake spell incantations in the chat. Or maybe you ‘lose’ fake health for a few seconds before finding out you’re completely fine.

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

the damages only happen at the two highest ones, and the second highest can be nullified to not damage at all, and the highest is avoidable

1 Like

Huh, I guess that’s fine.

But imagine, if you actually heard random things and saw random hallucinations

I’m pretty sure he’s working on that

OMG VETEX!!! WOW! strong text

1 Like

OH. alright then

1 Like

Also I’m not really clear on what insanity does. If someone could explain it to me it would be very appreciated.

You wouldn’t be able to go that far, obviously it has to be limited at some point since the further you travel in roblox games the more glitchy everything gets due to floating point precision. There will be a threshold where it gives you insanity 5, but even getting that far will be extremely hard, and before you even enter that threshold you would get a warning anyway. TLDR forum should stop complaining about shit without knowing how it works fully

21 Likes

THAT’S WHAT THE FORUM DOES WHEN THERE’S AN UPDATE

3 Likes

Could someone explain briefly what Insanity would be? I went looking into it and found so much that even my head almost exploded, but as I understand it is a system of “fear”, that’s all.