So will thermo ever get buffed? (it got worse šŸ˜­)

So I think itā€™s pretty well known by this point how the balancing team went about ā€œbalancingā€ thermofist, and that balancing consisted of rendering the fighting style to be absolute shit and almost unplayable for most people.

Which is why I ask, is it ever going to be buffed? in its current state, I literally do not see a reason to run the style outside of some niche synergies for petrify (like ash warlock, but even that is hard since how tedious it is to maintain the heat bar now for burn) and most builds just donā€™t find it worth using anymore like they used to.

5 Likes

Thermo is meta rn ion know whatchu talking about

Last time I checked thermo was literally useless

(it WAS meta but now itā€™s like virtually unusable with how difficult it is to maintain heat, you donā€™t even get a damage buff anymore at max heat.)

1 Like

This last patch made thermo a lot better to use, Heat drains 33% slower than before, cone check was made extremely lenient to the point were thermo warlords, thermo warlocks, and thermo zerkers can fly and deal massive amounts of damage with no penalty at all.

Rushdown if hit is a free 400 damage.
Strentgh buildsā€™s insane mobility combined with speed and dodge reflexes means that mages that donā€™t stun are cooked. Sure, thermo is weaker than it was in 1.13, but when at full heat, even with the nerfs thermo was never weak, it has always been the best fighting style when at full heat (key word) and is hands down the best weapon imbue out of both Conjurers and warlords.

wait what

Yea thermo imbue is better than every single Conjurer imbue.

Idk man snow + sunken kinda goes hard

(also thereā€™s shadowā€¦ yeahā€¦)

what in the cenat dennis duke baby gronk mogging to looksmaxx however edging is not goated livvy dunne rizz 2020 vision skibidi mewwing is this??

2 Likes

all of you have insanity 5

I respect you man butā€¦ please. Itā€™s enough. Just say what you have to and donā€™t cause anyone to have a headache from this sort of thingā€¦

2 Likes

It can only be buffed if a tester that uses Thermo Fist malds over his 1v1 loss and starts suggesting a buff for it lol.

7 Likes

I think thermo right now is in a alright place right now now just pray that some tester who lost a 1v1 with thermo doesnā€™t mald and makes some unnecessary changes to thermo

Snow thermo better :smiling_imp:

steam imbues are some of the worst in the game currently.

Bro ITS GOOD

Steam imbues really depends on what magic and fs you use if you use cold magic with thermo you get Burn and Scald everything else is mid

double DoTs suck tho thatā€™s even worse :skull:

They changed them so their dmg donā€™t get reduced

Can you actually even use it as a warlord now? If the heat bars drain has been buffed I may try it

But filling up the bar is a pain

really?

Ye they reverted the change