So will thermo ever get buffed? (it got worse 😭)

try it if you want to

Use 2 dot potions on an npc

where’s the patchnote

It was on 1.14 patch before DS update

already added

can I see a screenshot

since if this is real then I may as well try thermo metal :man_shrugging:

I will prob record it

Skibidi rizz; GYATT #39 Baby Gronk however Cenat of Chrisnxtdoor is NOT Fanum’d though taxed. DOMAIN EXPANSION: INFINITE RIZZ…Baby Gronk Livvy Dunne rizz compilation absolute mogger though not enough mewwing to looksmaxx, although putting the Duke in Dennis does not mean putting the Cenats in Kai like putting the tax in Fanum; Duke…you are the Rizzler and must rizz all of the GYATTS in Ohio… “do not fail this Skibidi or else I will bumbaclat you in a Toilet, it is your rizz alone that will nyash the GYATT’s of Detroit my fellow mogger…” said the Rizzler “I ain’t gon rizz you homeboy, you ain’t gotta LIGHTSKIN MODE ACTIVATE (bumwwuawa sound effect) me no more fam. I’m gon put all those GYATT’s in my RIZZ COMPILATION…trust…” Said Duke Dennis to the Rizzler. Alas the GYATT’s in Ohio will BOMBASTIC SIDE EYE no more… truly the level 10 GYATT of all GYATT’s, much like scuba diving in Lizzo.

RN thermo rushdown is bugged and doesn’t scale with heat bar making it REALLY slow. Other than that thermo is pretty good with 150-200atk spd

hate the brake it too ya, but the strongest things rn are mobility stun builds, so mage, conjurer, or sailorlocks with insane agility

The metal imbued iron leg with 95+ power in question:

in that case they’ll have mobility to make it viable, heck maybe even attack speed since it’s effect (ON CASTING SPEED ONLY) is exponential, making you able to have no startup and no endlag on any attack. Mobility is meta and stuns are too

mobility is defo meta that’s for sure

Alr here it is

here it is

always has been and always will be

hmm alright

bleed damage + burn is that possible?

All the strongest berserkers rn are using Thermo. Heat management might be cancer and should still be looked at but Thermo users are thriving.

Run high attack speed + thermo and nobody can hit you while you can still deal decent damage.

The problem with thermo fist is that you need high attack speed to properly build up heat. If the heat gen was buffed further so you didn’t need to invest so highly in attack speed I could see more builds running it.

Got to love the balance team. Nothing says “balancing” like nerfing something so hard it renders it almost completely unusuable.

5 Likes