So will thermo ever get buffed? (it got worse šŸ˜­)

They should work for pixonic, they would LOVE emplyees like thatā€¦ plus, they actually get paid.

Vetex, if you see this please buff the thermo heat drain

I really hope he does, lag a little and my heat bar completely vanishes

so uh

thermo just got nerfed more afaik

:fr:

1 Like

I hate reviving old threads but as a thermo warlord since before so released (I chose my build already) itā€™s really sad to see how my fs keep getting nerfed when I donā€™t see why (Iā€™m not a pvp head)

Why did they make heat gain ou tof combat 0? You canā€™t charge up for battles like come on, and the imbues absolutely suck because the moment you switch to weapons your heat goes to 0 almost immediately

I know I said that Iā€™d be joyed if Knocking Fist is getting added soon because it was a concept since AA, but I feel like that its intentionally-snowbally nature is going to make it a prime target for nerfs. Thermo Fist is always just getting the short end of the stick, whether it be indirect nerfs (Burning changing to Seared, which heavily shortens synergy time), direct nerfs (which were warranted when Thermo was able to turn you into a biplane), or its crappy gear (granted, all FS armor is pretty mid other than Sailor Style, but half of Thermoā€™s gains are in Intensity).

why must the coolest fighting style get beaten the hardest : '(

Maybe evolved thermo will be better, :pensive:

They canā€™t let us win

A (supposed) fast style that gains additional damage for each hit landed would be a week 1 nerf I bet

1 Like

wondering if thermo nerfs were some undiscovered attack speed issue at the time. oh well.

Because youā€™re not supposed too

1 Like

hear me out 90% is a bit too much maybe make it like 50%

ngl you shouldnt be able to charge up before fights but you should get a damage buff at max heat and a size buff? i was thinking thermo was more like heatwave/shockwave

Itā€™s based around adrenaline and friction

With that logic you shouldnā€™t be able to aura/focus before a battle, nor should you be able to charge up seawater before a battle.

Your exactly right

Iā€™ve figured out a very specific build that can prolly beat any other in the game but like i said its specific so yeh thermo is for whoeverā€™s willing to make it work but for the general populous its pretty ass. Only thing I want changesd is crashā€™s scaling with atk spd it used to be so fun when thermos crash could practically tp in to people i miss it so much.

Id spar my friend who was a boxing lord all day for hours it was so much fun the pvp was super fast paced

I hate to be the bearer of bad news but it seems like Knocking fist is ā€œprobably notā€ going to be added to AO

Vetex is going to cook trust

An electricity based fighting style at least?