Some information on curses

not sure if it has been posted before or the images are actually new
Screenshot 2024-02-20 230420
Screenshot 2024-02-20 230426

7 Likes

Does this mean freedrock is technically the strongest Juggernaut?

2 Likes

So you’re telling me that some spirit user could accidentally stumble upon absorption “magic” by accident while testing out stuff? Sign me up

1 Like

durza was a spirit energy user?

FUCK!!!

1 Like

Ah, ic, so thats what Tech meant by “Gods were jerks”. I mean, I knew about the Freedrock thing, but if they did that to other people, then thats probably a good reason for humanity to revolt, oof

New lore 0_0

I wondered if a spirit energy equivalent to curses would be possible, now I have my answer.

Damn this is some super cool info. I really hope all this extra lore will be in books or something in AO cause I don’t want to have to keep sifting through discord and saving images to remember it :sob:

also would you be able to provide what the full text of the message vetex was replying to was?

3 Likes

Oh yeah, I remember the Old Lore Encyclopedia confirmed that the Tide Curse aint external, it was elemental. Just that it took more energy to summon water than controlling water itself or something.

Just wanted to add this info in case someone asks about this Curse lol

So hades didn’t create ALL of the experimental curses, just the absorption one.

YES, idk how the Hades thing even started, it came from nowhere as far as Im aware. If I hadnt talked about it, it probs wouldve created a big mandela effect (I saw this happen before) :sob:

cursebeard has the energy curse though?

Oh, true. But Im talking about how the Curse works overall rather than Cursebeard himself.

Durza was truly the based one, everything Theos said was merely propaganda

I’m still thinking about the AA Acid Samurai that Vetex apparently didn’t know about when asked.

he has the tide curse, ice curse, energy curse, and blaze curse…
edit: nvm im stupid, misread what you meant

ok nvm

4 Likes

Vetex just forgets a lot of stuff easily, even forgot if Durza had magic or not at some point, I think Tech is probs more reliable when asking about the old stuff :joy:

Bro has that “something I should probably know but don’t” syndrome. We all got that to be honest, to some extent anyways. We should know something, but then we forget and remember something else perfectly. I’m pretty sure Durza was “magicless” or had no affinity for it, at least in the older version of the doc.

I have an older copy though

2 Likes