Some information on curses

Theres a reason why he has a whole trello that tracks every single thing he is gonna do or what he’s done with-

Vetexmentia

If there is a magic for every curse, would there be a spirit weapon for every external curse? Am I onto something or am I crazy.

no, its the other way around, theres a curse for every magic

Same difference.

Also doesn’t the lore doc say that curses are the true power of magic, inplying that magic is the lesser form?

It is a little different cause one way means there could be more types of magic than curses and the other vice versa

Like if theres a curse for every magic than every magic has a curse equivalent but there might not be a magic equivalent to the absorption curse

I meant elemental.

Ah okay then yeah probably

Absorbtion spirit weapon?

It would be very nerfed

Anythings possible, but personally I doubt thats a thing, or if it is a thing I’d be pretty surprised if its player obtainable unless its nerfed to high hell

He used a sword and primitive magic so he’s a savant

i know about his sword, but he uses primordial magic?

I think vetex loves changing the lore doc from time to time, with no warning

This is still the case in the current lore doc too

Good to know the random bit of lore I read a year ago or two ago once is still memorized by me.

This is uhh… this is from patreon chat

Somebody crush his balls

According to someone else, Vetex doesnt actually see patreon chat screenshots as leaks, so it should be fine. (He seemingly updated the lore doc as a response to a screenshot from there being shared, probs to make it official…)

1 Like

ah swag

We should still crush his balls it’d be funny

So did Vetex change the title from external to experimental curses? Or are external curses like a finished form compared to the experimental, mostly asking because I’m writing a story with a fan made external curse and want to make sure my terminology is lore accurate.

It might be something like the gods called them experimental, considering they were… Well, experimenting with them, while humans called those curses external, since they didn’t transform the user’s body into the curse itself like the elemental curses.
But this is just my speculation