Some thing you would ask god to change about humans

yea, i thought typ was trying a bit harder to beat the allegations

stop women from hitting me with the 2 dollar pepper spray and make restraining orders a chance event. (these two are not related i swear.)

I realized i could simply pretend to acknowledge and confirm the furry allegations and now i can creep out people who dont know me and laugh with my friends who are aware of the truth

give them superpowers

gods should let us zap things out of exist

give us magic and aurem to burn to get more power

Buff the Gen A Faction to be actually viable and remove the “Skibidi Toilet Syndrome” attribute. This’ll lessen the nonsensical banter we’ll see in in-game communications and their Intelligence stat increased.

1 Like

based

dude i would trade just about anything to live in a world like AO, i told my friends before i would rather die by a sword than die via some missile strike or some one just spraying and praying. at least ik they won bc they where genuinely better than me

Trinity Development needs to ban the player Dafaqboom for using game breaking bugs which utilize the social media mechanic to significantly alterr his viewer’s character traits for the worse.

I have a lot of opinions that I should best keep to myself.

But uh… Make Australians have more kids for the betterment of the country so that we have more workers and soldiers.

Oh yeah, maybe remove how painful giving birth is to most pregnant mothers. I assume the experience is worse than hell. (I’m a male)

2 Likes

Don’t forget about us (I’m korean)

No no.

Just Australians.

yes yes.

or else I nuke y’all.

I bet if they just made living in south korea super cheap then people would have more kids

It’s actually scary considering that Nukes from Pyongyang (NK) can pretty much target anywhere in Australia.

i would ask god to make me a fish

Invade North Korea so that there’s more room.

I can and will press the nuke button :explosion_magic: :lightning_magic_var1: :rage: :lightning_magic_var1: :explosion_magic:

dont stray off topic lets keep this to why god should turn people into fish

Can’t wait to be turned into Photocorynus spiniceps.