Some thing you would ask god to change about humans

Oświęcim 2 :100::100::100:

If there was no racism there would be no humor, no :billed_cap:

Also forgor to add the „delete cancel culture” point :wink:

Blud fr wants communism, you literally described how it works, just changed „has to share” into „wants to share”, still communism.

we are NOT HAVING THIS FUCKING DISCUSSION

you just made it longer

GOD ffffFFUCKGBNNGI

I mean I think he would have left it alone if you never replied to it but now he’s probably going to reply

fuckingdead

unfortunate innit

that isn’t communism that’s called taxes but with less steps

double it and give it to the next person

no i wont… shit

ralsi fuckin died, less gooooooooooo

Making rich people like giving stuff away isn’t communism that’s just capitalism with nice people

capitalism was design to hate nice people, its counter intuitive :nerd_face:

If you can still make private businesses that shit isn’t communism

Capitalism works best when the market is actually free and currency cycles properly. For this to happen, economic means cannot be hoarded in one location, nor can it loop. Thus, billionaires are massive, trillion-dollar corporations, while a product of capitalism, are bad for the system.

I think honestly the best thing to change about humanity is to just increase the empathy we all feel as a species and completely, totally erase psychopathy (as well as other crippling birth defects that are a net negative to society)

also maybe improve our judgement and ability to see when something isn’t good for us and when we should stop.

1 Like

Typo the type of mf to say “I can fix her”

Okay that’s nice but do you really think anyone wouldn’t kick someone in the balls twice just because they said no

The fuck are you doing talking about being pregnant as a guy anyway

Here’s the point, capitalism isn’t about “nice people”.