Some thing you would ask god to change about humans

splatoon

Imo a world with furries wouldn’t be that bad, furries are basically upgraded humans.

But being a fish would suck.

Germans would’ve had it harder to commit war crimes, imagine jews blasting them with magic and absolutely wrecking moustache man’s reign.

Adding butter finger to orlando

I’d ask him to make women stronger and taller than men, and also prone to committing domestic abuse so I can make this a reality

kick in balls more painfull, but ok

• make greed a less viable strategy and give mega rich people a indescribable and odd urge to try and give back to people and improve the world
  • nerf social media addiction and all that shit
  • improve the human brains ability to recognize “damn this shit sucks and i shouldnt be watching/doing it” and not be stupid
  • lower corruption rate
  • lower the amount of fucking psychopaths by 99%
  • delete racism, sexism, homophobia, etc etc
  • get rid of the people destroying the amazon
  • delete cancer, tetanus, and all other things along the lines of something that will permanently ruin your life that really isnt your fault
3 Likes

can we keep drugs? that mean people that ruin there life on purpose still suffer

if they want to they can still do them, but hopefully the “damn this shit sucks” part of their brain would actually work

thats fair, but we still must make free choice a thing, also i want god to make a book on raising children, and make a race of dwarfs that live in mountains and get drunks a lot kinda like the ones from lord of the rings

“can you make it so in about 30 years humanity will be able to deal with overpopulation in the best way for humanity”

ohhh which one is more painful burning in hell or being teleported into the sun

SHUT THE FUCK UP.

are you a woman ?
no
ur not

Remove the in-game chat filter. It is really annoying when you loose positive rep for saying something only a little bit racist.

Also I would ask for better Xmas event rewards I want somthing useful. Like a gun.

yeah but girls always like let’s have another one, never heard a boy say kick me in the nuts again

i already know how to deal with it.

p.s i just realised mass genocide is illegal.

ooh make pack god a deputy of the world and every time someone does something stupid a diss track play in their head

idk why they say that, but the pain still is more hurtful than getting kicked in your balls

Your brain makes you forget just how painful childbirth is so that you actually do have more

Wait this is literally AO (the Greek gods gave players magics)

Would be epic