Some things that currently frustrate you in WoM?

• Glitched NPCs
  • Memory leaks
  • No methods of transportation
  • Someone stealing your quest just when you were about to get it
  • Other (type in replies)

0 voters

How rusty i am in pvp lol

is there a ā€˜none of the aboveā€™ option

Yes. Itā€™s called ā€œothersā€

Alot of things. Like a LOT LOT.

Such as.

Client side pvp

Sudden fps drops and ping spikes

The fact that being in any region that isnā€™t your own will either be slightly worse or nigh unplayable (Might be a pc issue but idrk)

Magics as a fucking whole.

How you can do so well one time then your aim dies.

When youā€™re winning a fight and then 15,000 ping comes knocking on your door when you least expect it.

The one thing that can make me go ballistic 100% in this game doeā€¦

IS GETTING RAGDOLLED WHEN YOUR HEAD IS NEAR A FUCKING WALL. LIKE SERIOUSLY. WHY DOES THIS HAPPEN AND WHAT MADE VETEX THINK IT WAS A GOOD IDEA!? The amount of times this has happenedā€¦ I almost roared in agonizing rage from it.

tl;dr pc/skill issue

1 Like

RNG.
About 4 days ago was the first time I got 3 boss drops in a day and the first time since the first week of Storyline Update that I got 2 boss drops in a day.
Another story is the fact that people get whole Sunken sets in under 1000 fish caught while many of us havenā€™t been close with around 2000 fish caught.
The game is becoming about luck to get good items and become stronger.

4 Likes

just lag in general
also i feel like the storyline is a bit underwhelming

boss hunting and pvp is aids

cant wait for someone to say "DESIRED UR DOGWATER HEEHEHHEHEHEH SO TRASH KID SKILL ISSUE!!! YOU CANT PVP IN A GAME THATā€™S CLIENT SIDE WHICH MAKES IT COMPLETELY RANDOM WHETHER OR NOT YOU GET FUCKING HIT FROM A BLAST ATTACK AND YOU NEED DOPPIOā€™S EPITAPH TO PREDICT IF UR GONNA GET HIT OR NOT!!! SO DOGWATER!!!"

One thing about boss fights is random level 1-15s hitting the boss, making the bossā€™s HP go up. Then they immediately die after.

Just lag, some PvP mechanics, and transportation are my major issues.

The entire combat system.
No really, the ā€œstand still while doing literally anythingā€ system that the game has right now feels so clunky, sluggish, and outdated.
Why was it added back to this game and why was everything balanced around that??

Mobile combat is way more fun, ask EBG, a magic game that maintained a 2k+ concurrent playercount for over a year without any notable updates and has only increased now that it actually got an update a few days ago.

Meanwhile WoM couldnā€™t last a few months because of just how agonizingly unfun the pvp is.

4 Likes

Image result for it just works jojo

kingu crimson?!?!?!?

Client-side

the dying to a guild leader removes most of ur infamy

the fact that i can barely even exist in the game without my computer getting hot enough to cook an entire fucking steak due to there being like 10 million procedurally generated NPCS that specialize in sleeping, dying, and FUCKING VOREING your memory, god i am so fucking glad thatā€™s being toned the fuck down in AO
also the fact that you canā€™t use mouse lock yet AAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGHH
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH
GGEEEEEEEEAUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

nothing fun to do

I am frustrated because somehow despite using one of the best magic size magics AND using a magic size build I still whiff too many shots.

Also getting fines for being white

i suck at pvp but thatds literallly just me