Some things that currently frustrate you in WoM?

DESIRED UR DOGWATER HEEHEHHEHEHEH SO TRASH KID SKILL ISSUE!!! YOU CANT PVP IN A GAME THAT’S CLIENT SIDE WHICH MAKES IT COMPLETELY RANDOM WHETHER OR NOT YOU GET FUCKING HIT FROM A BLAST ATTACK AND YOU NEED DOPPIO’S EPITAPH TO PREDICT IF UR GONNA GET HIT OR NOT!!! SO DOGWATER!!!

yo seriously bro

An exploration game with nothing to explore, imagine something like Genshin Impact, remove all notable landmarks, remove all waypoints, make every attack freeze you in place, make the entire thing blocky and flat with no especially detailed locations anywhere, make sure you can’t even see the correct direction enemies are attacking and bam you got WoM.

5 Likes

bahaha

lag is the biggest issue tbh because i literally i have deleted textures+terrain, lowest graphics, low particle emission and the game still refuses to run over 30 fps on certain areas

not to mention the ping issues forcing you to play in your region, and sometimes even in my region i get bad ping spikes (probably my internet lol lets be real), i got RKed twice in a row for having low fps which is :sob: (skill issue is 25% of the problem to be honest)

Most of the lag comes from things like NPCs. Unfortunately, no optimizations can fix this except for scrapping moving NPCs entirely, which is what Vetex is doing in TGR.

1 Like

Forumers on their way to make same topics with different title

3 Likes

yeah this is probably why i lag on bandit outpost destructions

All of the above, except transportation.

you maked fucking vetex reply to you :fr:

ikr???
the pacing is so slow and is hella unoptimized.

fax, and tbh EBG pvp would probably be very fun for WoM.

PvP kinda wack but sounds like it’ll be enjoyable in Ao just gotta wait 8 months right not much

Lags and heroes. they kill me everytime cause i have negative rep

lol i think you are playing with the most toxic players

in about 3 months i never had that happen to me yet

Other than some balancing fixes, revamped visuals (which are hardly noticeable at our level) and a major high-jump change, PvP won’t be very different. Unless you used Gold, Paper, Ink, or Crystal.

Edit: I forgot about lag. If you played at 10 fps before, PvP will definitely be better in AO.

I just wanna say Vetex got on your head

Npcs :fr:

when the quest givers go to sleep just as you wanted to turn in the quest

they deserve a lesson so i uhhh broke their house in the safest way possible, which is poison gas

2 Likes

i bought a 64 stack of red clown noses just to give out to people

they always decline
whY
it’s not like i ask for your liver just to give you it
it’s a freebie
take them from me for fuck’s sake
i think they’d look really good on you
fucking clown

5 Likes

8k fish caught, most with a magnetic collector’s rod, no sunken items

1 Like