Some things you should know about trading (Edited)

Declaimer: This is a long post. Skip to the bottom paragraph for a summary. If you want in in-depth knowledge of everything, read.

Let’s start with the most simple and known rule of trading: Crowns are useless. Literally dog water. Stop using crowns in trades, nobody’s gonna accept them. People farm crown codes and use their guilds as crown income. Crowns. Are. Useless.

Let’s talk about real trading matters now.

Enchants have different value orders depending on their use on a certain item. For example, hard is the best enchant on Sunken armor, but not on the sword. The best enchant on the sword is strong.

Let me give you insight on Sunkens.

Sunkens are obtained through fishing or trading. You have to be level 50+ to even find them, so think about that.

The best rods to use are either Magnetic or Luring Collector’s Rods. Luring is supposedly the best enchant, but it’s funny because in under 1,500 casts I’ve gotten 2 pieces of armor with a magnetic rod. Anyways, moving on.

Sunkens are not all the same value. Like I mentioned earlier, some enchants are better than others. Some enchants actually decrease a Sunken’s value. Crazy, right? I know. Here’s a chart to understand basic Sunken value.

Enchantless Sunken value chart:

[The bigger the number, the less value it has.]

1. Sunken Sword
  2. Sunken Chestplate
  3. Sunken Boots and Sunken Helmets are debatable in value, not equal, just debatable.

Let’s move on to boss drops. Firstly, boss drops are not, and let me repeat, not more valuable than Sunkens.

The most valuable boss drop is an Oathkeeper, (Exiled’s sword) while the least value is a Forceful Minotaur Helmet.

I don’t have a clear idea on how to place the rest of the items, but let’s just say the things you want are Exiled gear and both weapons.

Of course, like I said about Sunkens, enchants depend the value of an item significantly. Try to get clean items if you don’t want to be caught up on the enchant mess, but make sure to take the risk every once in awhile. Not everything should be clean if you want to gain value.

Boss drops and Sunkens are basically the only things you want, except of course or lovely, juicy, sussy, irritatingly valuable Headless Head.

Headless heads are worth enchantless sunken swords. Most of the time you’ll have to overpay with a strong sunken sword instead, but clean swords are equal. This is a common misconception I had as well.

Since I’m here to edit this post and already fixed my previous mistakes, let’s go on…

American seasonals and halloween seasonals aren’t very good. American seasonals are worth more, since they are older, but there’s so many of each that the value for them is really not good. I mean, they’re so bad I don’t even know what you could get. They’re basically the second coming of crowns.

But, we’ve seen at all before: New games with limited items suddenly become super value in the next few years. Take example from Adopt Me, Loomian Legacy, Murder Mystery, those types of games. Of course not everything limited will rise in value, and they might actually decrease, but it’s worth the wait if they do gain value and you did stockpile them.

If you want to gain future value on boss drops, simply keep them. When the revamp is made and released, anyone with boss drops will get other valuable pieces of gear instead since the bosses are being removed (or whatever it’ll be) instead. I don’t know if this means one of the item for every account with this stuff, and they may not be tradable, but you should try to keep a few things just in case. Sunkens will most likely stay in the game.
_
_
Now it’s time to summarize everything. Let’s go:
.Crowns are valueless because they are easily obtained.
.Enchants have different value on different items. This depends on the usage it has on the item.
.Hard is the best enchant on Sunken armor pieces, while strong is the best enchant on the Sunken Sword.
.Sunken value in tiers: (Decreasing) Sunken Sword > Sunken Chestplate > Sunken Boots > Sunken Helmet.
[Sunken Sword is the best]
.If you have lots of boss drops and Sunkens, try to enchant some. Take the risk once in a while, but make sure to keep a few pieces clean.
.Boss drops are not more valuable than sunkens.
.The best boss drop is Oathkeeper.
.If you want to gain future value for boss drops, keep them until the revamp, since they will be swapped out for different items of equal or more value.
.Headless Heads are worth clean Sunken Swords, but are commonly overpayed for with strong sunken swords.
.Seasonals aren’t worth much, but make sure to collect a few in case they rise in value.

And that’s it everyone, that is everything I have to say. If you skipped down here to read all this, why? I provided much more information in this post, and if you’re desperate for value notices, read the god damn post!

summary if u dont like high school essays

1. crown bad, dont use it fo trades

2. hard > same enchant stat as armor (ex. strong mino/nimble mino) > powerful > everything else > forceful

3. oath keeper is not worth a headless or a sunken sword, so dont send trades like that on forums

4. if you dont have a ton unenchanted boss drops, (30+) couple of unenchanted sunkens (5+) or a singlr headless head, dont expect to get sunky armor or headless head

5. search “boxman value list” or look at similar trades to yours before trading

and finally for the dudes who say “but i got a bad trade like this before” and tries to pull a similar trade, dont even bother looking at forums. thats cool and all but like your not getting that trade on the forums, so dont CONTINUE TO ARGUE ABOUT HOW YOU’RE TRYING TO GET ONE ON THE FORUMS. just go back in game and try scamming/lowballing someone else.

just look around trading discussion before sending a trade, not hard.

You think this is a high school essay? I’m honored.

Also yes that’s basically what I said and more.

OP approval.

We unite in peace, for now.

1 Like

Not debatable, boots are simply higher in value since the helmet take up an accessory slot which could be an amulet or whatever.

Forceful minotaur helmet

You’ve gotta enchant at least a few of your items (or if you’re me 90% of them) to gain real profit, I’mma be honest with you clean boss armour and clean vastiras really ain’t worth that much. (Though some advice is to definitely keep at least 1 set/1 of the weapon clean)

3 Likes

Forgot about forceful because its so bad. Oops :grimacing:

pay me to agree with you

Ah yes, the obvious RB1 alt back on to do a “little” trolling, yes?

Fuck off loser.

hopefully we’ll see new people get educated by this

1 Like

Probably not, the “info” in this list is kinda insignificant and not that helpful tbh, @OhHey isn’t exactly a trader so I dunno why he’s making stuff about trading.

1 Like

The trading list is 99% accurate and I haven’t seen one big trader disagree.
The forceful thing was the only mistake + I’m pretty sure he fixed that

Not a list its some “tips” about trading. Sure it’s not inaccurate but it’s really not that helpful also what does all of this have to do with what I said, he literally doesn’t trade much at all he just lurks in trades and stuff.

Basically same thing.

What a way to be encouraging :clap:

It’s because you said it in a way that made it seem like he couldn’t speak abt trading just because he doesn’t have 999999 sunken sets

i only have 1 sunken helm so im literally homeless

Not at all a list is to tell between item’s values or anything like that, this is some things you should know.

Ah yes let me suck off everyone, I’m being honest, and if you don’t like that I guess just ignore it?

Not really, I’m talking about ANY trade, you need to do trades to gain better trading knowledge (obviously) and he just doesn’t trade much but watches #marketplace a decent amount.
Come on bruv it’s just criticism
de

LMFAO (25 characters)

Fair enough, I’m not going to argue over a word.

You completely missed the point, not suck everyone off, but don’t say “this isn’t helpful” when he’s obviously trying to help beginners, even if you didn’t find it helpful, you don’t have to point it out because it’s blatant rudeness.

This is simply false since most big traders make their big value off of scamming or sharking noobs. Someone doesn’t have to actually trade just to gain the same experience or knowledge, they can view the marketplace and study the rise and falls of demands… etc. Either way, you can simply study trading and know the values by heart, but you don’t have to actually trade to have the most knowledge abt trading.

You’re so hard headed It’s not even fun arguing with you bruhhhhh

Forceful actually. Tho bursting, swift and keen are really bad in terms of value too

Oh also why not just say “clean” instead of “enchantless” :frcryin:

Edit: nvm about my first point. Elment already answered that

i have obtained a total mass of
2 headless heads
like 20 assorted boss drops
and a sunken helm from sharking randoms

Lmfao? Your arguing for fun, I’m just tryna protect a guy tryna be helpful and you being a bitch abt it.