Some things you should know about trading (Edited)

I’m looking at it from a complete beginners point of view most of these aren’t really gonna help much I never said it was completely useless, I wouldn’t say it was rude but you’re entitled to your own opinion I guess

Where did the discussion of how big traders get their values from come from??
Sure you can scam people all day and just lurk in #marketplace, but saying you’ll have great trading knowledge from this is just a lie. You need to make trades of your own so you get a deeper understanding brodda.

That’s how most ppl their big value, big traders actual value would’ve taken forever if it were fair trades or luck through enchants.

My bad I meant to use the word “intellectual”, and I’m not even taking shots at the dude bro goddamn.

RobloxPlayerBeta_46OmyxKH5v
top 10 pictures taken before disaster

Not true, since most trades are scams and sharks, and personally I don’t see how trading here is any different in game, the only difference it would make in game is better negotiating skills which doesn’t affect trading knowledge.

LOL, gl

??? ??? ? ?? ? ?? ?? ? ? ?? ??? ?? ?? ?? ?
So you’re telling me from simply scamming everyone you will be this mastermind and god of trading???
ok.

this was back in december 2020, got keen but i managed to shark a headless for it

No, but your saying trading in game is such a high experience it’s NEEDED to have good trading knowledge. Therefore I’m contradicting this by using the fact that most negotiations happen here or on discord, not in game.

SEEEE sharks and scans for value, that’s all that happens. Free value tho

Never specified in-game I was implying on the forums, trading in-game won’t give you shit other than scamming skills
shrug

pretty much right but like nuclear said forceful is the worst on everything (maybe not exiled but no one likes it :fr:) and uh this is pretty much what everyone needs to know about trading not the value list or anything about values (some part was about values but it was mainly correct) but uh overall great list, makes new traders (or people who want to be traders) know a lot about trading.

1 Like

That’s what I was saying bru, so what were we arguing abt :fr:

and 2 headlesses, 20 assorted boss drops and a free sunken helmet

you cant scam anyone on the fourms anymore :sad: but its mainly ripping off kids ingame since they get a sunken in like 20 catches and its so annoying :cry:

https://genius.com/17705341

1 Like

y e s that is a main way of getting profit NOT good trading knowledge.

hhhhhhhhhhh this beef is dry ngl so just stfu (both of you)

He started it by being weird, and annoying, and useless.

like not saying stfu in a bad way but this is not gonna work out and both of you probably gonna hate each other, each has their own way of looking at things so both can view it from whatever way you wanna see it. You soemtimes cant make other people think what you think.