Something is Missing

Unsure, probably some lag thing

dudee ikr i just want to stab em badly

i actually stab them

but it adds to the game and makes it feel lifelike

seeing npc’s walk while you go buy things from the stationary ones just has an effect I can’t explain

1 Like

It also has an effect I can explain on my FPS

7 Likes

I mean fair but the only issues I had with NPC’s walking were the shopkeepers

if those stay stationary and the rest of the NPC’s walk around then it would work out for me at least

idk if others feel the same way but hopefully they do :pray:

1 Like

I don’t really think it’ll help the immersion too much to have some of the NPCs walking and some of them not, but do know that a lot of them do have animations. Imo still feels fine

I’m not the tester so :man_shrugging:

i mean having wandering npcs was nice and did add to the game but they didn’t really serve a purpose other than the immersion, but it was still very costly for fps. i think it’ll make the game feel somewhat less “alive” with big towns having no people walking around but with so many civilians being added it’s just be a handicap for your fps

1 Like

i’d just rather get 100+ fps with stationary npcs than 30-70 with wandering ones

I did think the immersive NPCs were awesome, but they definitely have their flaws which have been tried and true

client side immersive npcs when

jsut top hafing ptoaot pc idiot! :rofl: :joy: :rofl: :joy_cat: :-1:

and its a feature that doesnt matter in the grand scheme of the game, i swear people complain about the smallest things that literally dont matter at all

3 Likes

bruh people really complaining that the fps annihilation technology is getting removed

1 Like

yesyes say absolutely nothing on the topic until vetex says something and then back him up for the EPIC pink heart cocaine

1 Like

Hello. I wrote this deep comic about when npc no movement betexgames not wholesome. I hope you enjoy it’s deep commentary on the current state of the forum.

13 Likes

cry

I am SO sad i am crying so hard my bathtub is being filled up :sob:

woah, evolved version of this like grinding strategy, respect :100: :100: :fire:

4 Likes