Something is Missing

good meme i laughed

sigma, clearly

OMG HI VETEx, I LOVE YOUR GAMES VETEX I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE HOW AO IS LOOKING THANK YOU VETEX.

:nerd_face:

that isn’t the point

I know the random city npc’s don’t matter in the story but they’re nice to have around

Yeah loosing lag is a huge W but I did like that the walking around of the NPC’s did make the towns much more pretty in a way and realistic though I’m not rlly complaining too much

well not only did it make your game 3x laggier, it also made turning in quests and buying shit so much more annoying

1 Like

I’m bored
is this you?

take a wild guess flare

1 Like

Tbh dynamic npcs were never that big of a deal for me. Yeah they were cool and all but I didn’t feel like they really added “soul” to the game just by walking around and sleeping, if anything I found that really annoying since you’d often have to hunt down an npc or wait til they woke up to complete their quest. I did like dynamic combat npcs, but not enough that I’m sad to see em go. Dynamic npcs being removed so I can enjoy the game at a graphics setting higher than 1 is a W overall in my book

3 Likes

Hm honestly idk
like sure i love moving npcs but yeah performance wise it would just be a pain and vetex plans to make the game for mobile too
just imagine how terrible would it run on a mobile device, instant crash
but the only thing i can imagine is that there would be more npcs around the island

simps for vetex when he replied to his post (shitass!)

OMg YES, I LOVE VETEX OMG I DO I DO.

:nerd_face:
(this dude is probs baiting)

No way :exploding_head::exploding_head::bomb::boom:

I mean we dealt with stationary NPCs in AA, we’ll be fine

1 Like

but i want to do wom like quests :sob:

why would you wanna do wom like quests

paper in water

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.