[Song] Frostbitten Breath (Frostmill Concept)

this is inhumane why is there no music tag in the art section???

anyways I made a completely original song, it’s pretty much conceptual music for what I think the atmosphere on Frostmill would be like. I kinda like using this as a breathing exercise, inhaling and exhaling as the music rises and falls. While I was making it, I imagined slowly breathing in and out in the biting cold, watching the stupid cloud of steam drift off into the endless white. I hope you enjoy (:

59 Likes

:poggers2: :ok_hand:

This is now going to be the song I put on loop when I grind for sunkens.

6 Likes

shaking and crying

24 Likes

Your time has come

7 Likes

if vetex don’t use this for SOMETHING i’m trhowing hands

9 Likes

:frcryin:

This was so beautiful and the music really felt as if I was in a frosty environment. 1,000,000/1

3 Likes

god damn this is good
bro this could probs be in the game i aint gonna lie

3 Likes

as an ambient theme for a game this slaps, love it

3 Likes

exactly what I was going for let’s fucking GOOOOOO, it’s based off of one of genshin impacts ost’s hehe

I found out Yu-Peng Chen and I write music similarly, he can’t directly teach me but I just listen to a lot of his work and try to add my own flair to it. Looks like it’s working :poggers2:

1 Like

This should be the actual theme for Frostmill. No cap it’s beyond perfect, incredible work dude.

1 Like

If Arcane Odyssey had an island covered in clouds making the island abyss like and it was in a burning ruin I believe this is what it would sound like.

1 Like

note here;
personally my family goes skiing a ton, and one of the neat things is that theres no sound
shit gets quiet as hell, no distant sounds of cars or anything, only whatever sounds you make

the “slowly breathing in and out” thing feels way cooler when its snowing on top of a mountain irl

@xekitan we don’t know the exact theme/vibe of frostmill yet, so this may not be something that fits it
still cool music nonetheless

5 Likes

Snow tends to do that. I find it beautiful. It’s one of the reasons why winter is my favourite season.

2 Likes

I too believe in winter supremacy

4 Likes

I can not overstate how much I love this. You are one of the most talented people on the entire forum, hands down.

1 Like

Yeah this feels like it would fit, though maybe not Frostmill, maybe a continent similar to that of WoM, too bad those will never exist.

1 Like

sounds amazing
you’ve got talent not many people have

1 Like

patience and perseverance baybeee

It even loops well holy crap

1 Like

This ambient music slaps. Snowball fight anyone?
Tobi_buff

2 Likes