[Song] Frostbitten Breath (Frostmill Concept)

I have no words…
but I just decide to bump this post so more people see it

1 Like

thank you so much

and I’m glad everyone else enjoyed it too :))

1 Like

bruh vetex really needs to add this shit in game

1 Like

that sounds good
i want it in the game

1 Like

this shit is amazing

1 Like

This is exceptional. Really well done, can easily be a theme for Frostmill or somewhere. Hope you know how well you did man.

1 Like

you goated being this is lovely

1 Like

i hope vet uses this, it’s actually goated bro good job

1 Like

This right here.
This shit is perfect for that vibe of Frostmill. From the caves, to it being an island, the frosted peaks, the town itself as well. Incredible. (This is just going off of the Trello’s notation of everything in there, but it gives me enough of an idea of what vibe Frostmill has. I think you nailed it!_

1 Like

This is amazing! What is the name of the program you used to make this music?

1 Like

thank you! I used FL Studio 20, with the BBC Orchestra Plugins. The Plugins are free, and I bought the producer version of FL which cost $200. If you want a free alternative, Studio One 4 is a very neat program if you’d like to look into it. Unfortunately I don’t personally know how to use it hehe

1 Like

Awesome, I’ll look into Studio One 4 for the time being.

1 Like

AYO THIS IS LIT

:poggers2:

1 Like

thank you to everyone who responded, I have run out of likes but I appreciate all your kind words :))

3 Likes

good god this a really good my friend, you did amazing.

2 Likes

thank you so much :))

holy shit

1 Like

Not too bad for an attempt at making a theme for Frostmill. Could have probably been tweaked to loop smoother, but pretty good overall.

1 Like

thank you! I wasn’t looking to try to loop it when I was making it, I only had the storytelling factor in my mind. If I do try to make a loopable ambient track it’d probably much shorter than that. I’ll definitely keep your thoughts in mind though

Vetex when free music

1 Like