[Song] Frostbitten Breath (Frostmill Concept)

I highly doubt he’ll use it, but if he did I only hope I get proper credit from it. I need the publicity anyways lmaooo

Sounds Gamer
Very gud
Vetex should add

1 Like

ayo this slaps :nod:

1 Like

Will be added!

Nice music aside from that!

1 Like

YOOO thank you!

this is cool as hell, and i can see this fitting for a frostmill theme

1 Like

this reminds me of botw bro im crying bro this is a masterpiece bro this is like giving me visions bro actually goated take my likes i wish i could like a post 5 times jesus this goes hard bro i’m gonna cry

That depends, because if you’re on top of a mountain and even more if it’s snowing, it isn’t always so pleasant to slowly breathe in an out. From my experience at least, it can even be painful if your face is not covered in some way. Sure, you feel as if you are “cleaning” your respiratory system sometimes, but other times it’s just a weird burn, that stays afterwards and can get on your nerves f you go somewhere where it is warm.

Personally, I prefer when there is just a lot of moisture in the air, especially when the temperature is a bit low as well. Like, when there is a cool mist, and you are in a forest. That’s better. The mosquitoes may annoy the crap out of you, but to me it feels more satisfying.

Don’t know why I had to say this, but I did…

i cant tell if this is satire or not lmao but thank you!

it’s not i love it (man i can see now how it looks like satire sorry)

1 Like

aww haha, I appreciate your kind words

6 day bump idc song just fits perfectly

its so relaxing and chill

1 Like

I appreciate it big man

I am 9 days late, but this track is just wonderful and you did an amazing job. I’m trying to learn how to use a DAW myself (Cakewalk) and at the time of writing this, I have no idea what i’m doing rn. So being able to make good music is a skill that commands respect. Kudos!

1 Like

thank you! honestly, half of the time i don’t know what i’m doing either. I think with dedication and perseverance, you’ll be making great music too hehe

1 Like