Space island? (idea)

Suspend your disbelief for a moment, and imagine this: a space island. The island could be supported/inhabited by an incredibly strong Gravity magician/curse user. To access this island, you’d use a special tool on a specific sky island that’d teleport you.
Maybe the final boss of the game could be located on this space island? Potentially another planet if they’re somehow an advanced magic/curse user? Just an idea (Although this could fit better for a game set far after AO).

No suggestions and vetex isn’t making another game after AO, and this seems a bit outlandish for something in a vetex game

Ok but it would be cool

Also I don’t really know if what I’m saying is a suggestion or not, it’s more like an idea

have you heard of sky islands

also an idea is a suggestion, they are literal synonyms

sky islands are in the sky, none of them are in space

have you heard of clouds forming in the mesosphere (76-85% of the way to official outer space, close enough, and besides there is 0 reason anyone would survive the lack of air)

also, even if you wanted them to be in space space, then just say some wizard brought one up

What if an air magic user converts their magic energy into oxygen? (or air curse if regular magic won’t work)

And yes, I do want them to be in THE “space space”.

sorry bud you can’t quite manage that, you would need the thing to be in orbit if you’re not gonna use a cloud, and if you are then you cannot have it past the 85 kilometer mark

an island in space probably won’t happen, but it kinda makes me think about islands being suspended by gravity magic which could be pretty cool

sky islands (other kinds of islands would look ugly as hell without the cloud):

Also, what if the island is contained in an air magic bubble?

magic is not the same as the actual element, and I’m pretty sure there is no air curse user (also for air to be able to hold an entire island, wouldn’t really make it AIR from the pressure)

The space island would be held by one or multiple of these things:

1. air magic (or curse)
  2. gravity magic (or curse)
  3. some magic technology
    So I’d assume an extremely strong air/gravity magician/curse user would be having the island suspended and surrounded by an air bubble.

so is the promethean fire curse being in space

2 Likes

If curse strong then it gets yeeted harder :person_shrugging: its not that complex and it’s not like it’s outside of the rules of the universe

space islands aren’t necessarily impossible, yknow’

1. air magic would not work because you can’t do that shit with magic nor can you do that shit with magic since it is not in fact air. the air curse is probably not ever going to be used for that

2. gravity magic is not that precise. gravity curse would run into the issue of air

3. there is 0 kind of technology that could make this happen

Suggestions aren’t allowed, but you can post ideas here:

Lots of mythological gods in the lore, with some people becoming more powerful than them, so who’s to say a proficient curse user couldn’t make a space island?