Spearbreakers :frcrying:

I wish I knew who fallen guardians were so I could ignore them more

1 Like

trash players imo, they easy to defeat

skill issue guild tryna cancel them with alts :fr:

It’s a good move tho. No one would want those scum around

it’s on sight, boys

I’m bumping this topic to clarify something, I don’t even think this is considered a bump but yea

The Player responsible for alt farming was benna2007, they were in a mutual server of mine so I asked someone to dm them and then they responded

so basically percy confused fallen and fallen guardians and assumed benna2007 to be xXTaruXx

he asked sparky for verification :frsleepin:

asking sparky for validation? oh man maybe we do gotta rethink this

I think benna joined fallen guardians. Plus the leader of fallen guardians is a dick anyway sooo.

Hey, There this is the Leader of The Fallen Guardian’s xXTaruXx, I have never once made a death threat, I am a college student, who normally doesn’t have enough time to play certain games, so I had decided to spend a little bit of time on World of Magic taking advantage of Corona, I had once killed multiple people in the Spear Guild, due to the fact of them farming my account for infamy once before, I had done a infamy exchange for double the amount they had farmed me for, I had farmed them back with ease, it seems that they had decided on their own to ridicule someone like me who’s specifically made their guild for roleplaying, and raiding, making up lies, and making me specifically switch server’s ever so often hunting me on the regular, while I train almost everyday for a set amount of time.

Edit for anyone who want’s to find out more, information, and a more detailed and wonderful response to this criticism please click this particular link The Fallen Guardian's

Also, I’m sorry to make you feel that way, I’ve always tried to put a rather good impression on other’s, I wanna be someone to look up to, I don’t understand why people keep accusing me of these thing’s.

Also who’s Benna, I specifically made this guild this week, and had troubles creating it in the beginning, having to restart it, because of Spear.

I’ve been playing since One piece golden age, and thought I’d go back into it, sometime when I possibly could.

Yeah good impression. Bruh you have this massive ego :fr:

says you :fr:

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.