Spirit Weapons W/ Pristine

Alright bet

(Ngl I still wish we had the option to change keybinds on weapon skills because there have been so many times where I wished that mirrored river was the Q key :moyai:)

stuff that currently worries me about spirit weapons

1. it uses the weapons slots (very unlikely but theres a chance)
  2. its too similar to drawback and sacrifice lost magic

by the sounds of it, it probably wont be too similar to weapons, so thats a worry thats gone at least

To solve this question, we first need to find out what is Warden’s energy bar replacement

They will for sure, and I guess they will get second magic/fighting style as second awakening. But somewhy I think spirit weapons will also have slots, and maybe they will face a choice

Well, current drawback scales with ur max hp (illogical), maybe spirit weapons and sacrifice magic will scale with something else such as dealt damage?

I thin spirit weapons will be learnable like fighting styles and have preset skills like weapons

I doubt you are right. Spirit weapons can’t be learnable as you need to dive into the deepest parts of your soul to understand them. They will be fully creatable unless there will be any kind of “lost” spirit weapons learned via scrolls. And what for pre-set skills, I believe they will be indeed pre-set, but customisable.

I still know a little about what can be done in replies of this forum, but I know there is a possibility to insert a link to other topic in a reply, how can it be done? I just want to make a link to my spirit weapons idea for yall to understand what Im talking abt

Just paste the link I think

Spirit Weapons being customizable like Magic and Strength doesn’t seem likely, imo. There’s not enough menu space, and before you say “just replace magic or strength when you have it,” remember that Savants would need to access all three tabs.

Theres no need in another tab in menu. Remember when you press shift while hovering over a weapon, u get another thing opening where u can see its type, its skills and lvl req. Prob spirit weapons will have simular but skills there can be customised

I see a lot of things being told on spirit weapons but remember. Except the fact that they’ll use health and that they’re gonna be the main source of damage for wardens/high vitality builds, we know NOTHING about them

And there is our place for imagination and vetex’s place for gaining ideas

Remeber me last time vetex took an idea from the community + I forgot to tell that we also know that Vetex as already plans for spirit weapons but they don’t have a card yet.

But as someone who loves theory I can’t say “Stop making theories”

Yes, yes, heard this sh a lot of times. This is no more than rumors, who know how much planned he has and how good it seems for him

I highly hate turning tankness into a meta, this will make the fights very slow and boring

i mean, we’ve gotta have SOME lines in the sand about what defines a tank

if defense builds were trash then power-defense builds are gonna be considered “tanks but viable”

Energy could be used as a health regeneration tool something you set to burn passively for health regeneration

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.