Spirits Weapons Copium

they can’t, vitality users live off of spirit weapon copium.

lets try moving this discussion to a separate topic tho

6 Likes

not like yours has much of one either, yours is a health stat dump to invest into regardless of spirit weapons

and the main point of what i said is to say that yall can’t go 5 minutes without mentioning spirit weapons every patch like bro we get it go back to playing phasmophobia since you’re that into ghosts

Vetex has stated before that he really hates coding pvp shit and spirit weapons fall under this regardless, it took him a while to start making fighting styles in the game too during the development of AO

3 Likes

picks unfinished class

complains about the class being unfinished

-average vitality user

10 Likes

As a paladin user. I honestly don’t care about spirit weapons currently. The extra health is nice.

Forget being unfinished, my class doesn’t exist lol

In all seriousness though, just power through it. We all know Professions are gonna win over it and Arcanium Weps to add insult to injury down the line.

If sensing wins and spirit weps get added last then. . Just make sure we launch back with absolute fury i guess?

See my fellow Warden players in 2-3 years.

I imagine there might be a poll for spirit weapons vs arcanium weapons later on, and spirit weapons might have a chance in that

if it was just forums voting i think spirit weapons would probably win, i’m not sure about vetcord though

Hey, have some confidence. We’ll see Spirit Weapons before that one creature catching game on Boblox doesn’t get an update delayed.

1 Like

Vetcord warriorheads banded together for those 2 weapon skills so I think we could probably get all the vitality mains together to vote for spirit weapons

conjurer’s the second most common class and vitality is the least popular stat, i also don’t have faith since there’s such a wider group of people in vetcord, it’d be tough to convince enough non-vitality users to vote for it, and many of them i doubt even know about spirit weapons

Am I the only vitality simp that honestly just wants to be tanky and couldn’t care less about some spirit whatchamabob

2 Likes

or he’s just taking a break

Honestly, I have a big feeling wardens will be the only players to use spirit weapons.

vetex doesnt work 24/7 he sometimes needs a fucking break before working on the main game again

Like what other said, it could just be him taking a break… I mean, the last break was most likely because it was his bday (Oct 21st). He works 8 hours daily and probably even past midnight, he needs it :sob:

How is he still sane lol

He destroyed ravenna and orthys recently, i don’t think he’s sane

2 Likes

Maple, the AO moderator
none of them are

It is confirmed Vitality points won’t give energy even after spirit weapons release. Warden’s unique change to energy bar will be, but for now no one knows what can it be.

Well, thats me whose suggestors joining request is being ignored for 2-3 WEEKS already, and Im forced to do at least anything while waiting