Spirits Weapons Copium

As the forums vitality mascot, I’m surprised I haven’t been mentioned yet on this thread.

It’ll actually increase it because if I was vetex I would be so fucking annoyed at you that thinking about adding them would give me flashbacks

Like this is ever gonna happen unless they’ve already been added in an update that’s about to release

Yeah bro im gonna accept a suggestion about a feature that hasn’t even been described yet and hasn’t been added yet

You’re the everything mascot bro. :sob:

apparently, there’s a loud house fanfic that’s even longer.

the man of a million magics Is also the man of a million builds??!?!

We don’t talk about it beyond this point. Accused of plagiarism and is so bad I can’t even get past the first page of IT to confirm.

Don’t bring up that show
It triggers some terribly primitive hate in me

4 Likes

yea, it has over 16.725 million words since 2020

i dread its total today

nvm i forgot 25,000 words, it’s actually over 16,750,000

:moyai: Thats disrespectful, this entire idea was made by me alone, with my mind only

The great wall of text

Please give up “warden” main

:frhigh: :sleeper:

Spirit weapons to my understanding are supposed to be counter parts to normal weapons, if normal weapons don’t have any type of customisation i think Spirit weapons shouldn’t.

I don’t like the damage decrease, but i understand that it’s needed for balance.

1- Gameplay wise, Yeepie another bar
2- UI wise, this is a nightmare
3- lore wise, how does this fits?

I will not comment on the rest (doesn’t mean i didn’t read), overall decent suggestion, but i don’t think it fits AO

The suggestions category:

I FUCKING NEED SPIRIT WEAPONS MY SANITY DECREASES THE LONGER IT TAKES TO GET ADDED

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.