Spreadsheet with information on ingredients, seasonings, and fish and some recipes

We should get all the chefs we can together, I know all the recipes in the game right now, from giant mushroom soup to fish spaghetti to the mighty hoagie.

Plus with a bit of artistic flair, I’m pretty sure all us chefs can make an Arcane Odyssey Cookbook to distribute throughout the place- well hey isn’t there even a cooking association clan?

thanks for contribution :heart:

i wouldn’t mind setting up a discord/being invited to one, but i’m already the leader of my own clan

Ahh, I didn’t mean to say we should all join, I’m just saying that they might also know a thing or two (the cooking clan). I know most of the recipes in the game as of right now- including the sacred Giant Soup recipe that most do not know. In this, I can help contribute, though it is no much. Go ImUtsu, build the ultimate cooking book:

I’ll update this when I have more time.

There are also alternative names for some food. The Fish platters are all interchangeable, changing their name to Salmon/Shark/Squid based on ingredients but they are functionally the same food.

Fish Patty: Small Fish (Only)
Simmered Mushroom: Smalll Mushroom (Only)
Cooked Fruit: Fruit (Only)
Bread: 1 Wheat
Baugette: 3 Wheat

Small Pie: Pumpkin + Ingredients
Large Pie: 2 Pumpkins + Ingredients
Stew: Mushroom + Ingredients (Fish or Mushroom)
Large Stew: 2 Large Mushrooms + Ingredients (Fish or Mushroom)
Simmered Fruit: Fruit + Ingredients (Mushroom or Fruit)
Balanced meal: Fruit + Mushroom + Fish (Unsure if adding additional fish will change recipe)
Giant Fruit & Mushroom Meal: 2 Big Mushrooms + Fruit

Grilled Fish: Medium Fish+
Fish Combo: 2 Fish
Fish Dinner: 3 Fish
Fish Buffet: 4 Fish

Spaghetti: Wheat + Fruit
Hoagie: Wheat + 3 of the same food type.
Breadsticks: 3 Wheat + 1 Tomato

I am certain on most of these aside the wheat ones, this is almost all of them but not 100% complete, I will try to update this later if I find time.

1 Like

the giant soup seems to be curiously missing from this list. . .

Sorry called it ‘large stew’ on the list. Guess I was just not ready to part with this sacred knowledge.

1 Like

what constitutes a large mushroom, is it just swiftcaps and greencaps?

greencaps are the only mushroom I got this to work with.

1 Like

spaghetti can be made with 4 wheat, 3 wheat and 1 tomato will just give you breadsticks iirc

1 wheat and 1 tomato makes da spaghetti.

THE LEGENDS ARE TRUE. BREADSTICKS ARE REALLLL

The breadsticks are real…

1 Like

Misleading information right here

Screen Shot 2023-03-14 at 19.36.29

It’s not exactly clear, but when I tried to make a mushroom meal with horizon rosemary + Orange swift caps it made a mistake. I wonder if certain buffs just don’t go together?

Oh and in case you didn’t notice, I did a small update to my list of recipes, I think I truly have them all now.

I think it’s just if the ingredient has a single, unique effect to it, putting two different ones together creates a mistake.

yes i’ve since figured out you can make that but it seems to be more based on the types of buffs you get instead of it just being a hard limit

(that entire section of the document is pretty outdated, my bad)

I’ve revamped the document, excluding the “Food/Seasoning Info” sheet.
Let me know your thoughts and suggestions on the new format. Feedback’s always appreciated.

moving this over to guides and tutorials now that it’s more than just fish

I’ve got two Colossal Squids. If I’m reading the table right, 1 squid is worth 325 hunger at Perfect cooking. Perfect cooking is a x1.5 multiplier, so it would be worth 216 or 217 hunger with base-level cooking. Both of these squids together alone would be enough for the 400 hunger meal quest, correct?

EDIT: Nevermind, I let them rot :frowning:

bumping this with my new and improved spices list:

hunger seems to have some diminishing returns but two collosal squids with spice should’ve easily gotten you to the 400 hunger for the quest with a large margin to spare