State of the Online Fighting Remake

Recently almost the entire dev team of Arcane Origins planned a coup d’etat against the lead developer.

There were many management issues and many didn’t like the direction the game was going. So after a failed coup d’etat we have decided to split. Arcane Origins is still in dev by SparkySalmon, but we are no longer apart of it. The new remake is being led by Ramdoys.

If you would like to follow our development you can join the discord server here: Online Fighting (Reborn 🤓)

I’d also like to mention that there was no stealing of assets. Sparky will keep the stuff he made and we will keep ours.

We hope to speed up the process of development now and provide as best of an experience as possible.

—— Vivalacz, PR

2 Likes

what the hell happened

A lot

Can you be more in depth please?

goofy

Essentially, our staff team felt like we could not work with the original owner, and decided to migrate along with the game data (owner’s work was not taken).

1 Like

damn

im also going to be making another post going a bit more in depth of the whole situation, not gonna explain some of the parts that shouldnt be shared and should stay with the dev team but yeah.

thank goodness i had my fun using the flying rowboats as a killer bumper kart, rip :pensive:

1 Like

the fun times :frpensive: