Statuses now refresh on hit

is this a nerf or a buff?

Depends on whether the damage gets updated, if it does, then it also still depends on the damage.
If not, then it also still depends on the damage

huge buff to dots

is it like you can apply frozen again after doing a water + ice combo and then repeating said combo?

Sounds like a buff to ice/ lightning warlock

A buff to status effects & dot. A nerf to intensity centric builds.

1 Like

ah so just overall a buff (who tf runs mainly intensity :skull:)

wind conjuror.

also it’s not really a nerf to intensity, it just makes it slightly less useful since you can refresh timers

1 Like

my condolences

I’m so sorry for your loss

my thoughts

People with intensity can still apply one status effect before switching to something else that does more damage. It may be a little worse in comparison but they can still keep multiple dots going at once better than anyone else

I wish it first says that the 2nd rare spell is completed :frpensive:

Tho on another note, intensity seems to be getting a rework considering why bother making the DoT/status longer when you can just refresh smh

It’s been 3 days, I am morbidly curious what this thing is gonna be
DreadclapEmoji

Fr, Javelin took 3 days at max, hopefully the 2nd rare spell doesn’t take more than 3 days

If it goes on like this with 2 rare techniques and weapons left, rod/shovel prog, and the rest then the dark sea would probably be at early October

time to find a new build since agility is very likely to be very op next update

If it’s taking days, maybe it’s the first rare magic spell to have actual customization with interactions with the environment.

Also probably only exclusive to the pure mages.

Anything besides power and defense is gonna be op. The new formula curves less so they’re more effective

Tho im still going max agility too, future max agility will be 386

nah power and defense will still be good, but builds aren’t gonna be mainly built around them anymore