Steampunk(attempted) styled Redwake (4th time drawing redwake, Yes i ran out of ideas)

There is now no rock pillars, there is only weird metal stuff, I kinda wanted to try and turn Redwake into a factory place, i tried to keep some of its elements like the sign above the character (which was originally a flag) and the bridges and stuff but there’s only 2 of them. So ye here is my attempt to make Redwake factory/steampunk/idk. This idea kinda got me thinking of a what if ao had another place called “new Redwake” where the place is just a factory and stuff (just my thoughts on this). Oh yea this was also HIGHLY inspired by “Einbroch the city of steel” from Ragnarok Online

also i may come back and edit this post and send different variations (colour schemes maybe) or improved version of this drawing, idk that depends on my laziness

41 Likes

gotta abuse them layer modes

4 Likes

road to being a good abuser(layer modes)

1 Like

woah- that’s really cool! looking at that makes me feel really happy for some reason and i love it xiufbwiurgbauewbg

5 Likes

This is amazing!

I wish I could do these kind of things…

1 Like

Thanks Happy!

1 Like

You can do it with the power of practice and determination!!

1 Like

Very motivating

thanks

1 Like

The reflective metal surfaces :poggers2:

2 Likes

Woah. Nothing else to say.

1 Like

shininess intensifies

Thanks!

Imo this looks more like modern factory type of Redwake.

this is what I thought when you said steampunk

But overall it’s really good

1 Like

Thanks! I think i might make an version of this drawing look more like the pictures with gears and stuff to bring out the steampunk feel a little more thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

steampowered @anon64436269 ???

1 Like

Wouldn’t really be Steampeak but more Modernized Redwake instead, steampunk would involve a lot of pipes, wood, copper, and fueling aspect to it

1 Like

next one you should draw RedWake but it BlueSleep

1 Like

ah i see, thanks for the feedback

but where is the

triangle bob???

1 Like

triangle bob :nod:

1 Like