Stop using depth of field

people on roblox tend to use it in like the worst ways LMAO

2 Likes

Oh, no wonder the Depth of Field in Era of Althea doesnt feel right.

1 Like

Cry about it.

Cry about me crying about it.

There is no blur in that video lol
That’s just a natural result of resizing the image

Oh I don’t think so.

@anon44124357 sotp having uncool opinions

Stop being a sheep and pretending blurring random shit looks “realistic” or “good”

I never said that

Sheep are smart btw

alright so either copy the image they used or just pause the video when the image is as big as it gets and slowly back away from your computer

What I mean is
You don’t need blur to recreate that effect

Do it ur way then
If it exists

alr tell me how else you should do it

Hold on im making something to demonstrate my point

Kk then

also something to add to my point, blur exists naturally due to the scattering of light in our atmosphere, things farther away are naturally blurrier, especially in areas with polluted air such as china.

A good visual representation of this is to look at photos of the moon, you can see cliffs hundreds of kilometers away just as well as you could see one a single kilometer away just because of the fact that there is no atmosphere to dispurse the light.

the problem with that is that it only works at really close and medium ranges, if you go to a distance of, lets say ironport and you look towards the volcano and it used the technique above, yes you wouldnt be able to see certain details but you’d still be able to see the rough details perfectly clear.
if that example of einstein was up there, big enough to see, you’d see einsteins face perfectly, and only see which isnt natural. It’d be like the cliffs on the moon as I showed earlier
Also at a certain distance you’d get this weird merging effect between the both of them.

I’m tired of this argument. The world is not blurry and also you are stupid.