Strength Weapon Concept

Strength Weapon Concept https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/9/3/936c27d50bd0f5a32638d4dfb67db4931ffce51e_2_1024x1024.png
effort 4.111111111111111 9 quality 4.125 8 reasonability 4.363636363636363 11

beeg cannon

ka-BOOM!

sick asf

i could imagine this weapon concept having a skull crusher move and a piercing shot like move, overall good concept.

I thought of a concept as well but tbh the weapon i thought wouldnt exist anyway due to a faction just not existing no more

“Kaboom?”
“Yes Rico, kaboom.”

Spill

Basically I thought of a colossal cutlass, the weapon that Alalea guard used but except that this can be only obtained fishing since it would be considered a long lost weapon from the Alalea.

It would be heavily rusted and very old but still usable… y’know?

Would this work well against sharks?

Actually yeah it would

Nope NVM

my brother in christ just get them in point blank (the mouth)

Sounds glorious

To make it not take the niche of cannon fist, have it have normal m1s with you just swinging the cannon around. The abilities could be like a cannon shot projectile with good speed and range, alongside side a grab that more or less slams your opponent into the cannon’s mouth and fires them

I think just make it slow but powerful

Wait would there be different types per actual cannon in game?

What about if the cannon had recoil or took some stamina? The damage output and aoe of it feels a bit overpowered, so the reload speed + the recoil or stamina reduction would really make this feel fair to cannon fist users (nonexistant :fr:), as well as make it a good weapon.

2 Likes

I think it would be hilarious to be able to rocket (cannon) jump in AO. Imagine comboing this sucker with like every movement ability in the game as a savant.

I was thinking about that too. Just plop it on the ground and fire it, causing recoil and a shockwave

How about combining it with a fighting style?

Combining it with a fighting style would probably be weird. Although combining anything with fighting styles is usually weird :sweat_smile: