Strength Weapon Concept

Strength Weapon Concept https://forum.arcaneodyssey.dev/uploads/default/optimized/3X/9/3/936c27d50bd0f5a32638d4dfb67db4931ffce51e_2_1024x1024.png
effort 4.111111111111111 9 quality 4.125 8 reasonability 4.363636363636363 11

What would happen if you infused it with Cannon Fist?

uh it spawns another cannon and 1 hit kills anyone :nod:

Now that I think about it, you’d probably infuse the cannonballs rather than the cannon. Possibly both dunno.

That makes sense

This is a pretty nice concept. There should be some form of a primitive “handheld cannon” in AO since there’s a widespread of firearms across the war seas and would be cool to see the AA successor of the bazooka. Also Arus from AA has a huge ass handheld cannon weapon XD
image_2023-04-29_170505331

4 Likes

At that point it would unironically be more effective to use it as a club.

I can see that happening.

Golden BONK!

God bless the sacred cannon

Why should this be given to a strength build exclusively. Strength builds already have an option to attack using cannonballs. If a warlord wants to use cannonballs just use cannonfist. Give this as a normal weapon to allow warriors and other weapon builds to use cannonballs.

A cannon is likely (definitely) hard to hold. You would need a lot of STRENGTH in order to wield it. I get that strength already has cannon fist, but that doesn’t really matter because nobody really uses it :skull:. Also, warriors already have guns, we don’t have a ranged strength weapon yet (I don’t mean skills I mean actual ranged m1s).

I agree with sparky fuck warlords

That just seems wrong

This topic was automatically closed 24 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.