Studio Builds: Unofficial Dark Sea Structures

Damn :sob: to blender i go i suppose.

1 Like

I use default Roblox parts for most builds, but I use some pre-created assets like trees, vines, skeletons, candles, weapons, statues, mushrooms, etc. Those build assets are from the AO build kit so they are not publically available.

Isn’t celtor a race in Deepwoken?

its the name of the race and the city, for this reason i prefer to call the race celtorian

1 Like

Oh neat, I’m not too familiar with Deepowken and I can’t find any reference pics of the city, but I do like the game’s building style. :heart:

Damn x2 :sob: well, maybe one day.

1 Like

What do YOU think the pre-cantyclism celtor city looked like? : r/deepwoken

found this on chrome
it was mainly the bells that made me think of celtor but the architecture also brings it to mind

1 Like

The roblox toolbox has a lot of premade environmental assets and might even be better depending on what you want to build. I’m not familiar with blender, but if you decide to try it, creating AO-styled assets wouldn’t be terribly hard with how simple the geometry is.

OOOOH, that’s the depths. I think the city is called City of The Drowned, and the celtor wastes is the area around it. I see what you mean though, the Atlantean fort sorta has a similar vibe.

Well i mean, i guess? But im not so good at recreating things. Which i want to sort of capture AO’s style. So moght not seem so rough but getting something accurate to AO might prove a lil more difficult

1 Like

the city of the drowned is celtor, as it experienced a great drowning and the faction is called lost celtor
the city might be named something else tho, because etris is the city but etrea is the nation

1 Like

Yeah, I feel you. I’d say explore the toolbox in studio and see if there are some assets you like. You could also try making stuff with regular roblox parts.

That is very cool, Deepwoken lore is honestly very fascinating to me. It looks very detailed.

deepwoken lore is peak