Stupid Ideas Volume 4. The Full Picture

This is technically part of a series, considering I keep titling each of these stupid ideas with a volume.
So I’ll just edit in a link to the next part here.

Next : Stupid Ideas Volume 5. Sieges
Previous : Stupid Ideas Volume 3. Regarding Deckhands

This is probably worse than my last couple of suggestions, but… we’ve never seen a full map of the Arcane World.

On the map, you should be able to zoom out past just the bronze sea. The other parts of the world are obscured like how undiscovered areas are, and parts of the map past the seas that you can go to.

These uncharted territories would be obscured instead with the paper of a treasure chart, the tan-brown sort of thing.

You can find those parts of the global map by finding them at the end of an exotic/legendary treasure chart or quests, or just extensive exploration.
The uncharted map would show the relative position of both the Old Sea and Seven Seas to the War Seas… and whatever else there is still remaining in the Arcane World.

Your reward at the end would be a comprehensive map of the Arcane World when looking at the global map.

It doesn’t implement in anything from the Seven Seas or Old Sea, while still showing what they’d look like.

Though time after time things regarding the Seven Seas in Arcane Odyssey have been deconfirmed, having a global map would mean… IF it gets implemented, there’s also a good way to bar it off from most people. You can only visit it if you have the parts of the global map for it.

But then again, that’s unlikely to happen.

And I’m clocking in this suggestion a minute past 12 am.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.