Stupid Ideas With Daxus

What person would give a darn shit about that lmao
Seriously, if one wants to not see their shit topic not being derailed, close the fucking AO forums.

you obviously.
this may come as a shock to you, but bitching and screaming in a topic after you’ve derailed it doesn’t showcase how much you “don’t give a shit”.

…I’d assume a majority of people wouldn’t like their topics being derailed

(Sorry OP)

fr rip topic

This was literally what I was greeted with. Some raging mf realizing that I have a shit opinion against his favorite dev lmao

hell, even if dark was himself being a bit of an asshole saying that your response was abysmal lol.
same can be said for literally every response you’ve posted here.

so basically what happened was:

:wind_magic_var1: “man vetex sucks balls grrrr he should hire devs he sucks raahh”

:shadow_magic: “why are you always hating on vetex?”

:wind_magic_var1: “IT WAS A FUCKING JOKE LEARN HOW TO NOT GIVE A SHIT LOSSERRR”

yes

yes

One should not expect the one your hostile to be friendly. I have no idea why people are so fucking apalled when they were browsing through the Forums and decided to shit on a mf conflicting their opinion

Because you derailed the thread with a complaint

On one hand you wouldn’t be saying all this if you didn’t want people to agree and acknowledge your viewpoint but the second somebody disagrees with you, you start screaming and whining that they shouldn’t have cared to begin with.

the fuck is wrong with you? make up your mind, do you want to be ignored or acknowledged.

we think 2.1 and 2.2 are applicable here?

all of the above.

The best response to my joke was literally to stay quiet or laugh if vetex aint your celebrity crush or something and this shit wouldnt happen. The blame should be placed on Dark lmao

heavy metal music plays in the background of this thread with explosions and Wilhelm screams

I can leave this place peacefully if I stop seeing people getting offended because its funny af seeing some mf offended with you and thinking there’s some mf raging at their screen behind their profile.

I’ma put this straight to you.
you aren’t fooling anybody with this calm and level headed act after everything that just happened lol.