Suck at aiming? This might help a little

oh my god imagine aimbots when we’re all level 5000 and have like 20+ beam blasts image

RIP our poor souls.

1 Like

This is not needed, I use default

tas vs tas pvp would be interesting

1 Like

works nicely

2 Likes

that poor boat

1 Like

No scripts are edited bruh, that’s why you have to name them the same way as the default cursor is named. This is exploiting as much as deleting textures is.

2 Likes

they’re not scripts they’re textures. are you saying that deleting the roblox textures so that it reduces lag is considered exploiting?

2 Likes

i hope you’re joking and you’re not actually braindead

6 Likes

dunno about exploiting or not but here’s a little cursor I made it’s got a bit of color… chose green since green looks bright to human eyes.
Based on the Acog chevron.
Transparent background, 64 by 64 pixels.
Optics Test1
It’s a PNG.
Here’s how it looks ingame:
That’s at fairly substantial range and it works fine close up too.

Oh and I made a micro version:
Optics Test2.1
For those who prefer accuracy over acquisition.
Again, the difference between the cursor and the blasts is because I moved the cursor to take the picture, not because of any inaccuracy.

5 Likes

4 Likes

Your that one guy who ruins everything for everyone…

3 Likes

no im here to snitch to my roblox friends

You’re not altering a script, you’re altering a texture. That’s like saying playing Minecraft with anything but the default texture pack is bannable.

4 Likes

yeah putting your graphics on 1 is also bannable i’m telling my roblox friend builderman (he’s my dad)

4 Likes

he is altering data . Not scripts. Either are still core stupid.

Well if Roblox doesn’t want to us to touch the textures, them make us unable to play with altered textures :man_shrugging:
If it’s a game Dev who doesn’t want us to alter textures, they just use their own textures and problem solved.

2 Likes

if it was an exploit, then roblox would patch it just like how they tried to ban synapse users. this has been around for many years and isnt hard to do, plus it doesnt actually change data about the roblox engine itself, just what it shows

2 Likes

dang i did not know u coud do this thanks

1 Like

how to get the cursor pictures and how to replace the old cursors