Suck at aiming? This might help a little

you cant patch core scripts dumbass. Thats local sided

Damn, so if I delete my textures for better fps and visibility I’m exploiting? Damn bruh, guess im banned. :pensive:

5 Likes

you know whats also local sided? inject scripts. if a roblox dev can patch them for a game then surely roblox can patch something for their files. just shut the fuck up nobody agrees with you

2 Likes

i…im kinda clueless

mind helping me step-by-step?:sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

sorry,im just like really confused on how to do this

1 Like

well its not that hard
first you will have to pick an image that you want to pick as your cursor (resolution 64x64)
go to the roblox file location > content > textures
on textures you will see a bunch of these arrow cursor images

replace them with your selected image, make sure they have the same name as the default one or else roblox wont detect it.

like this. and you r ready to go
if instructions is still unclear you could go search in youtube on how to do this

I believe you are mentally handicapped in understanding the fact textures aren’t a core feature, nor does it provide any foreseeable advantages. Please show a rule that states you can’t change textures.

8 Likes

waoh this is SOME stuff lemme take some notes
noice

Aw yeah, this is big brain time

Monster Inc GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

:frcryin: thank you.

1 Like

also yes you could patch it, in a pretty simple way actually. just have roblox check if the pictures were created/updated at a different time compared to the roblox player itself. if they are, don’t let people join the game and have an error message saying why.

1 Like

I suggest that you should make a folder for those, then just replace them instead of doing it manually everytime roblox updates

I did, and thsnks for telling me anyways

Legit homework I feel bad for you girl.

1 Like

This is an insult, crack B(

If anyone wants to use my cursors just right click on these pictures and save them. They already are the right size, right position, have background transparency, and work fine so long as you follow Phewka’s instructions.
Optics Test1
Large Chevron
Optics Test2.1
Small Chevron.

4 Likes

‘‘legit homework’’

so i’m guessing you have a different kinda homework file too huh

2 Likes

Thanks a lot man.
You are a lifesaver

1 Like

I was literally having that problem a few days ago when suncry attacked the sunrise ravens tysm im going to use this!

1 Like

Thank you sir. Youa re a true omega chad.

2 Likes

Isn’t this against ROBLOX ToS?