Suggest a feature that will make you public hero #1

Oh yeah that’s an awesome idea

Better idea, what if when you get arcanium with 2 or more magics, it lets you choose what to conduct through it. Wouldn’t work in lore for fighting styles though.

make legendary charts more difficult (in some way aside from just adding more locations, that’s boring) and make the lot far better.
hopefully would make them interesting and actually worth doing

Cloth physics

Jiggle*

Once vetex finishes AO, he makes Abyss Sea a reality (in another game ofcourse)

1 Like

After finishing the story and getting max level with one character can I be given the option when creating new files for the character to start max leveled and ascended?

Would save me a lot of time testing builds and skip the entire story I already went through a dozen times.

That’s gonna be a game pass according to trello

Cant believe this thread got ripped off :frpensive:

While shooting and standing on a moving ship, you stick to the ship instead of falling off like a dumbass

Or if that’s too hard, a pad you can stand on that makes you stick to the ship

1 Like

Idk man according to the lore boats hate fighting so they leave you behind when you do it. It’s canon it’s in the lore

That’s actually common knowledge about the lore so I don’t get why he doesn’t know

Make it so dark sealed chests dont despawn till the island they are on despawns

1 Like

Vetex this man right here

1 Like

Said this before in another channel I think, but turn the extra vanity slot gampass into just a general character customization gamepass, giving you more eye colors (as many as there are hair colors) letting you change individual eyes, and equip two accessories even if they are of the same type,
Also make it so for animations you can mix and match specific things like running and jumping, idk

2 Likes

Bring back bursting aura with grab, (Yall dont know about it but some of the other testers know what I use to do with it)

No we will bring back bursting aura specifically without grabs. If you grab your aura is canceled immediately

add back release pulsar and javelin

Add rats.

I FAUGHT for this cuh, and was outspoken by other testers