Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Go ahead and think up something that would get all 1 stars on the suggestion board. Bonus points if you don’t think of anything monetization wise.

21 Likes

dying on the dark sea makes you lose levels and random equipment from your inventory

23 Likes

Remove player marker… Again.

17 Likes

Dark sea is permadeath

11 Likes

every year on april fools change the map back to wom’s magius

47 Likes

Make it so that you have to pay a fee of 1 seasonal to the system whenever you do any trade.

4 Likes

I would support this more than oppose it ngl

9 Likes

You want me to suggest something that would have me be hated by the community? Okay.

Make Edward Kenton die during the storyline, making you unable to use him as co-captain ever again.

20 Likes

Every boss has no resting frames, forcing players to parry their attacks for a 3 second opening. Also they get heal like Elius and Carina’s on Adderall (all bosses with above 1200 hp now heal 50 hp every 5 seconds) also being hit by their largest attack would instantly do 25% of hp regardless of block

:smiling_imp::smiling_imp:

3 Likes

Reduce all galleon income (quests, chests, selling, etc.) to 1, in order to make large amounts of money feel more earned.

3 Likes

I just got one myself: Lock-On. Add Univseral Lock-On to the game that auto-aims for everyone, not just mobile players.

1 Like

magic dodge that can be used in the air

4 Likes

Limit the amount of NPCs that can be hit by any individual attack to 1 to make pirate ships and other crowd battles more challenging.

6 Likes

On dying to a boss, you will lose massive amounts of galleons and items rarer than rare. Punishes people for lagging and not sweating on calvus.

Dying makes you lose your entire inventory as well as half of your exp. Your entire inventory is then scattered around where you died and simply touching the dropped items will grab them, with a popping sound. Other players can grab these dropped items, too.
Other players can also grab your dropped exp and level up off of it, allowing them to exceed the level cap and do things like pulsar conjurer and such.
Remove camps and the camp marker from the game due to this.

permadeath(only 1 life with no way to revive)

Give pulsar to every build

4 Likes

Black Magic Chests from AA

Buff pulsar

3 Likes

make limb loss permanent and there’s a realistic walk system so that when you lose a leg you hop instead, which is slower than running

also every limb is losable now so gl with that

1 Like