Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Every time you have sealed chests or cargo on your ship a message is announced to the entire server, “[Insert username here] IS DOING CARGO/GETTING SEALED CHESTS! GET HIS ASS!” and a waypoint is put on you as well as a massive beacon that can be seen from anywhere on the map including the dark sea

whenever you talk about leaders ingame (nobles, kings, generals, etc) you get banned for discussing politics

1 Like

you now have an option to cannibalize certain NPCs.

this includes enemy NPCs like pirates or atlanteans or syndicate members or the gravy

cannibalism drenches your avatar in blood, and the corpse of your meal will gradually decay and fall apart until its an unrecognizable blob of meat and bone based on how much you cannibalize them.

when they’re fully cannibalized you can sell the bones for some galleons.

this literally is just ingame for the sole reason that being able to eat an assassin sounds awesome because I fucking hate those guys and I want to strike fear into them by eating their bretheren.

1 Like

you can also use partially consumed bodies to tame sharks

Killing too many people gives you perm insanity.

Idk if I posted here yet and I am too lazy to check.

Every Halloween from now on, the game converts to the Atlantean Infection AU for a week, as detailed in the following post:

… Hang on, I don’t actually hate this idea

5 Likes

my delusions will be canon in arcane odyssey, trust :pray:

2 Likes

this would actually be a fire halloween event though

Yeah, it actually would. Too fire to be constrained to Halloween, honestly.

april fools: everyone in the sea clusters are atlanteans, with dark sea weather, while the dark sea is perfectly clear and normal, with the atlanteans being replaced by normal wizards

6 Likes

People grinding for Atlantean essences:

april fools: everyone has curses (EVERYONE) so all level numbers are multiplied by 10 (players and npcs, since everything is 10 times more powerful nothing is) and so there are no magic circles and everyone sinks when they touch water

gg ez :money_mouth_face: :pray: :muscle:

lets expand on that

magic builds are only unlocked if you get an average of A across all your school subjects

weapon builds only after uhhhh surviving a week in britain

warden builds have to show proof of life after being ganked by six of my goons

Easy enough :sunglasses:

weapon builds you must survive in a british hood for a year

Better yet, for vitality builds, you have to survive eating British food for a year.

better better yet, in order to unlock armor, you have to do something irl. for example you need the sir title (knight) to wear metal armor

their drops are still as if they didn’t change

They should add microtransactions for the dark sea:

Dark Sea Tier 1 - 50 robux, instantly teleports you to insanity 1 range
Dark Sea Tier 2 - 80 robux, instantly teleports you to insanity 2 range
Dark Sea Tier 3 - 150 robux, instantly teleports you to insanity 3 range
Dark Sea Tier 4 - 200 robux, instantly teleports you to insanity 4 range
Dark Sea Tier 5 - 250 robux, instantly teleports you to insanity 5 range
Teleport back home - 50 robux, teleports you back to the bronze sea
INSTANT SELL (yes all caps) - 350 robux, permanent gamepass that makes your deckhand sell all items on your ship instantly

Auto repair - 100 robux, instantly repairs 50% of your ship
Add extra chest - 50 robux, adds an untradable dark sea chest into your inventory

200 robux - golden essence that converts your brig cauldron to a gold one for 3 uses, same with brig cooking pot
there is also a permanent one for 20,000 robux