Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Its a cool one

EVERY LEVEL, NOT ONLY DO YOU GET WEAKER, BUT ALSO SPAWN CLOSER TO THE DARK SEA AND LOSE ALL ITEMS ON LEVEL UP. NOT TO MENTION YOU ARE FORCED TO BE FULL VIT. BY LEVEL 2 YOU WILL BE STUCK IN THE DARK SEA ETERNALLY. (is body clear)

custom skin color gamepass

neon green lives matter

A race roll system that can only be rerolled with robux.
(Ancient God race gives you 10x all stats and access to ancient magics/fighting styles from spawn!)

bro some insane people would actually be attracted to roleplaying with this shit

yo hear me out tho

2 Likes

Lose a level when you die by player kill

This is why it’s good that this isn’t the person making the game.

… wait a moment-

every armor/accessory excluding limited items (such as seasonals) breaks after 50 + itemlevel/5 hits

every weapon/tool breaks after 100 + itemlevel/5 uses

enchantments increases durability loss by 10% because lore stuff

oh and each item provides a “weight” stat, which affects your character movement physics depending on the material the item is made out of for extra realism
(e.g. titanium armor makes you shark food)

fall damage

4 Likes

Every movement ingame has a 0.001% of causing your character to no-clip into the backrooms where you would either reset or die from starvation. The chances of it happening are low but never zero.

Is it bad I legitimately want this if clan building becomes a thing? Just lock up the entire server’s grand navy in your base or just do a funni rogue-deepwoken moment and carry them around like a dumb child for trying to gank you.

True story: I asked a clan server about their opinions on a possible suggestion and they said this

the suggestion:

1 Like

I’m not even in a clan on any profile, but even I know how bad of an idea this is—and I’m the guy that suggested a new vitality feature and a mechanic for the injury system.

What’s so bad about it? It makes gaining infamy more rewarding for the person doing it

My guy, imagine someone contributing a massive amount to your clan, giving it enough infantry to rank up servers times. You invite new members, and then poof, they just leave, causing your clan to rank down.

What I’m saying is, it’d mess with clans way too much. And we’d have to ask what happens to a clan that no longer has the infamy to maintain its player count. Do the players get kicked? Do they stay in, despite it being overfull?

That’s why in the original suggestion I said they take a portion of the infamy they contributed, so you couldn’t cause a clan to lower its infamy by joining and then leaving, you could only add to it and then take from what you added to it. As for the 2nd point, it’s already possible for clans to lower their infamy. They just need to get bounty hunted by other clans. That feature was what inspired me to say 25% of the infamy would also disappear, to make it equal to that

I know, my point still stands. What if that portion would be enough to make a clan rank down?

In theory, that’s something that can already happen so vetex probably has it figured out

why is your definition of “rewarding” punishing the clan you were in :skull:

1 Like