Suggest a new feature for the game that will instantly make you Public Enemy #1

Spinner for your build, but only once you reach first awakening.

1 Like

add degeneracy
not only does it become a smip game, but 1k hours of gameplay will be teared down by roblox
(plz dont ban me for this comment)

That would be a 1/100,000 chance, it might as well be 0

Not when this 1/100000 is being rolled every single movement, now imagine 10000 people are moving around in AO and every millisecond of movement for each player is rolling that 1/100000. It will happen. . . eventually.

Add Decaying Winter morale and other status effects randomly upon taking damage. You get a morale debuff every time someone in your clan dies, when one of your crew dies, or when a player you’re friends with dies. If you stack up to 4, you get an 80% penalty in all stats, including movement and defense (you take nearly double damage, lol).

Adding render distance to help find who the fuck asked

If you dodge off your own ship 3 times in one life, your character gives up and drowns.

4 Likes

And this sound plays with these words as your character drowns

4 Likes

add an option to insult the player upon death with carnival music / meme noises

so instead of it saying “DEFEATED” in big red text, examples would be:

“should have just blocked, parried, and dodged”

“you stink”

“Bruh so bad”

“Simply an issue of skill”

“My blind grandmother fights better than you”

“lol”

8 Likes

Remove stat awakenings and return to the AR type stat system.

Add fanservice magics such as aether sun, Void magic, and rainbow fire

Remove the level cap altogether, as well as the galleon limit

Add back black magic chests and make golden chests require keys that you need to pay robux to buy.

Add curses to the game and have them work exactly how they do in the lore

Add infernos world annihilation move where it literally destroys everything in the server and kills every npc and player and shuts down the entire server

Add fairy tail magics in the game as lost and ancient magic scrolls

And finally have the last sea we go to be one of the seven seas in arcane adventures

Oh yeah, also add back the magius continent as one of the seas.

IMG_3834

3 Likes

Make dogshit hitboxes.

okay but hear me out

-radiation
-vacuum
-shatterfrost :drooling_face:

Make everything thats on magic builds have a pulsar effect. Every non magic build gets nothing

I don’t wanna give some degenerate any strange idea so the worst I could think of is:

When you are transporting sealed chest or/and cargo, your ship aggro sea monsters and sharks.

Make spell customization require actual coding on assembly without a single mistake

this is just minecraft in AO

YOU ACTUALLY MADE ME LAUGH MY ASS OFF
body clear

Bring back Shock and Wither for Lightning and Shadow respectively

We already have a food meter so let me bring another thing to make the game more “realistic”

Air bar. Not the one you get when you swim, but one with a button that you have to click every 3 seconds to keep breathing or else your character collapses.

Also add a water meter. Gotta stay hydrated!

…I know what you’re thinking. No please, no shit meter. Keep it at water, air, and food

To add onto this, bosses no longer telegraph their attacks.