Summerhold Ch.1 "The Son of King David Silver" (Edit: Revamped)

Daniel Silver, born into the Silver family, with his sister Cassandra, both him and her inherited their father’s fire magic, his older sister was often jealous of his brother considering he would be king, and she would simply have nothing.

On Cassandra’s 16th birthday, she had decided to get rid of her brother by having him supposedly murder his own mother, Violet Silver. She casted a dark spell she had learned from Icarus Ketch (A story of him will be created) that allowed her to sabotage a persons powers, he had mistakenly incinerated her when he was lighting the candles with her.

His father, scared of what he witnessed gave his son to the Drake family in order to protect his town from his “Unyielding powers” Despite his son having to leave them behind, David still denied Cassandra the rank of “Queen” she roared with anger as she shot a blue-fire at David, burning a large portion of his chest.

“What more must i do in order to be appreciated?!”
Cassandra screamed.

“Daughter, i would let you be queen, its just-”
David would try to speak, despite his chest burning.

“Its just? Oh, you have favorites, there is no point hiding it now, you are a disgraceful king, i bet even your son will be a better ruler!”
Cassandra laughed.

“Guards, restrain Cassandra and put her in the Dungeons until she learned her lesson!”
David yelled.

However, Cassandra would incinerate all of the guards, and before David himself could blast her, she summoned a dragon made of blue fire that would duel the king while she ran away and joined Icarus Ketch.

Daniel Drake feels greatly guilty and a disgrace to his entire ancestry, he had discarded his family name and would never uses his fire powers ever again.

“Come Daniel, I know the work is difficult, but trust me, things will get better for the both of us, i promise.”
His adoptive father, Luciano Drake would remind him. Daniel, taking one last look at the sunset and helped his new father.