Sunken Giveaway Riddle

I was honestly expecting this would take weeks to months and eventually fade out of people’s focus until someone necrobumped it half a year later

i expected the hint to skyrocket our chances but it really wasnt that useful :frcryin:

banananananananana man is winning right?

Mine neither, ranking these guesses are hard

It’s like if the answer was pancake and I had to choose if a waterfall or a spaceship was a better answer

its guts 100% real

Once the riddle is eventually solved I’ll read through the whole post and decide who’s rewarded

Nothing is set in stone quite yet

is he number 1 rn tho?

I don’t wanna rank people too much just yet

I wonder if a weapon that could fit would be a butchering knife? Though butcher is a title too

weapon is pretty low on the list

here are a few wacky guesses of mine if anyone likes them feel free to use them

1. March: a marching army holds arms and withstands decisions of their king

2. Hold or castle (castle is a verb in chess): the castle has arms stored in it and bears the coat of arms of its holder and withstands attacks and its witness might be its king

have you guessed? if not guess. im going with body soon though it doesnt feel right but neither did fucking earth

speaking of decisions and being watched over, what if it’s a letter or some form of message or something

The answer is just the letter W

my brain is too fried to try and make another theory

I wonder if riddle 3 is related to like a plague or disease

It wouldn’t make much sense with the actual poem but it kinda fits with the top final guesses and the hints

Question, do the roman numerals represent how close you are to the answer?

@Divanochi
Riddle 3 Final Answer
Apocalypse bringer

No, that’s just the number of guesses you’ve made

I want to say maybe this is something army related