Sunken Giveaway Riddle

cool final riddle final guess “atlas”. how does it work anyway do you say if we’re incorrect? do you give hints? will the like hot or cold thing come up again? can we still guess more times then once per 12 hours?

I won’t comment unless someone gets it right, there are no final guesses or cooldowns

bosco, atlas, jesus, god, Jörð the one who mothered Thor

Poseidon the earth shaker?

grizzly bear, Jambavan,

Yggdrasil, the world tree, gaia, zeus

A king that bears the world.

A KING THAT BEARS THE WORLD

A KING THAT BEARS THE WORLD

My brain is getting fried I’m probably gonna discuss more later today, for now I’m out. Good luck people.

Mary

Or wait, remember Divanochi could just switch riddle 1 and 3. Instead we got Earth, King, Bear.

What if the king isn’t bearing the world, but instead the world is bearing the king?

with his wording yeah I’ve been mixing them all up to try and find the answer

Re-instating a cooldown. You can no longer give multiple guesses in a row, there has to be at least 2 people between each of your guesses.

rip you did have the idea first

If we put it together as Earth Bear King, could it be Sun Wukong, the Monkey King who was born from a stone?

Prometheus, he came to earth and completely changed it, acted as a king had a crown like one too even killed zeus who was king and took his place, and then a war broke out and that was the price he had to bear?

Ericthonius, a King of Athens born from the Earth, also seems like a good choice

1 Like

someone could guess that

im back

fuck you @DespicablBanana

lets get cooking for this final riddle

David(biblacal)? This is a guess.