Sunken Giveaway Riddle

There are no more final guesses or cooldowns to them
Just say whatever you think is the right answer and eventually we will get it right
I’ll try figuring it out later today when I’m not busy

Winnie the Pooh be like

good I would’ve eventually gave you the link to an english lexicon website and said something like “ill either say all of it or you can just let this happen” good choice
pirate king roger from the hit anime one piece final guess

honestly not as a big of a deal as im making it out to be its just I woke up saw I didnt have school and saw I had 1 hour so I went to sleep for it and woke up to you saying bear 5 minutes before I woke up

King ramses II, he had the sand curse and was buried in a tomb (Earth)
He was a king meant to lead his people with power passed from his father (King)
He lead his army into battle against durza and lost thousands in the carnage only to regretingly be revived later to do the bidding of durza (Bear)
i feel this is a bit far fetched but wanted to try it out
also he was a guy irl too ig

I also will guess king charles the third (the real life king of england) because hes a king he literally owns some earth and he bears the crown (cant do it but this is what he might mean. that someone literally owns land)

I think we’ve guessed that before its not far fetched. it might’ve not counted but its not bad

i actually just got a very good idea, i remember one of the biggest ties between this game and the real world and i feel like alot of things align with my next geuss i just hope its right, of course i have to wait for one more reply, i feel dumb for not realizing it earlier, i feel this makes so much sense its insane

he wont respond if its wrong so we just keep throwing ideas

ill say mine after one more person replys to it though, i think you will like my next answer

2 people have to guess mines something to remind my self and give others what im think cause im think like earth is someone who owns land like a normal king

It isnt Bosco from Avatar is it? The earth kings pet bear?

im thinking more towards into the greek mythology aspects

first thing I guessed

wtf is this

ITS BOSCO the earth kings pet the bestest boy and also NORMAL BEAR seriously hes the only NORMAL BEAR in avatar

he kinda ugly tho

After seeing atlas, i started looking into greek mythology more. i know its not atlas but it could be something else.
so im going to get kronos/cronus
His father is the sky and his mother is the earth
after which he became a king
the only thing i cant really match up with is what he would bear, but maybe it would be to bear his prophecy of war, being overthrown or being in tartarus

(spoilers for god of war)

i thought it could be to do with atreus and how he turns into a bear that you gotta fight

King charles the third final guess.
It could be cronus I guess