Sunken Giveaway Riddle

destructive

Gold

What about the bear star sign? (Idk shit about zodiac signs this is just a desperate attempt)

All I know is you got the great bear and little bear. Or small bear and big bear.

I was thinking of an answer that could use the answer ro riddle 3 in the physical meaning and this is the best I could come up with.

Crown

1 Like

Beast?

Riches

Prithu

Is it Lebron James?

Earth…King…bear…WAIT IS IT BOSCO FROM ATLA ???

A google search of the 3 words put together isn’t gonna give you the answer

If it isn’t so obvious to your dimwitted matter that you call a brain i was referring to Avatar the last Airbender purposely as a joke reference, cause unlike some people oh so desperate for a sunken sword i take this whole entire ordeal very lightly and simply as entertainment. So if it pleases your fragile ego to shun those because you’re too uncultured to be enriched by the ATLA lore then please, shut up. :slight_smile:

The jokes been used 18 times

1 Like

Such peasants would be too ignorant to honor the might of our mightiest bear, Bosco, however it is understandable that the lengths that one would need to suffer and learn to obtain enlightenment to capably see Bosco in the way that we do is simply too great. However I would like to express my upmost respect for your greatness sir. Do not let the pest-like voices of mere ants divert your focus from matters of both materialistic and spiritual relevance.

Bosco was eaten by the earth kings daughter

Wait, what? Fr? When? When did I miss that? :frcryin:

RIP bosco you shall forever remain in our hearts, and live on eternally in our memory. Farewell, Bosco.

Forever he shall remain in our hearts.

At this point we aren’t getting any riddle solved. Maybe the real sunken treasure were the friends we made along the way?

Indeed, who needs Sunken Treasure items when we have the undeniable power of friendship. The others wouldn’t understand, friendship scales with all stats.

Twas was tragic indeed, however blood for blood, an eye for an eye has been served; as that abomination of a smut clawed for her very last breath in the face of the Red Lotus.

The REAL answer to this riddle was the power of friendship all along…

@Divanochi