Sunken Giveaway Riddle

I firmly still believe that Lebron James from Fortnite is the answer to the riddle.

Kobe Bryant could be a second top choice for the riddle.

Indeed

Ashurbanipal the guy who owned the biggest empire

Speaking of Empires.

What if the answer is the Roman Empire?

Nah, it’s the power of friendship. I’m 100% sure.

By this knowledge we can invoke the Byzantine Empire as well.

But yes power of friendship is key.

Cleopatra

cole from ninjago lmfao

It has always been during the beginning of time, for example take the Greek and Mesopotamian culture, we read their myths and tales as it correlates with their way of life. One story would be the story of Tantalus, when he almost successfully tricked Zeus into consuming Tantalus’ own son, here we understand merely the prominent theme that is the foolishness of mortals and the high degree of cruelty of the gods’ punishments when he tempted Tantalus to forever crave food and water only to never be able to come in contact with it. However we clearly overlooked that the gods and mortals at one point in this story ate and talked with one another at one point as people, the Greeks didn’t believe in stoic deities, they believe that humanly behaviors dominate their lives as they see it, with their lack of science to observe the natural changes of planet Earth, they believed that the concept of human bonds and emotions stretched to the very laws of creation itself. We can learn from this that their culture were noble enough to see that concept for the power that it claims over us all, the power of friendship. We shall not deny the power of friendship for it transcends all of which is the Arcane universe. That is why my next guess for this riddle is Joseph Stalin fr.

King Sargon of Akkad

I have more someone start guessin

You make a good point bringing up Stalin; a heavily defined man and a key warrior to the Axis Powers. One can see his antagonistic views as those of an evil king. However I must bring my own view into this topic. To me, Emporor Hirohito fits this role more. Japan’s actions within the world war showed his defining trait of such evil king, with great sacrifices he’d enforce onto those with Japanese kin. Kamikaze pilots would be a perfect example; embedded in October 25. 1944, countless of Japanese troops would deploy the tactic of crash landing onto American ships and militias, acting as a hand remote detonation which proved deadly. This is without even referring to Executive order 9066, internment camps within Japanese-Americans in United Stated border after following the famous court case Korematsu v United Ststes, in which a land mark case for segregation was withheld on a 6-3 decision for this being a “military necessity”. Overall, I’m getting heavily sidetracked. But my point is that he proves to be more of a ruthless king than Stalin could ever be, stepping on his pawns as if they were nothing.

Perhaps the riddle’s clues might not yield a person, from this information I will begin to hypothesize the possibility of a broader concept. From the Earth we on a slightly spiritual level that our planet is where we are born from if you ignore the scientific implications that we evolved from the resources that our planet provides. This brings me on to my next point, the term king is quite vague with how many positive/negative connotations it could fit in so maybe we have to think about the benevolent aspects of a king rather than the logical book definition of one. Such one aspect would be boldness and character, the strong lead as one might say and we all know that no one deep down enjoys being weak as if they are a puzzle piece to someone else’s story. With that in mind let us dive into the word in it’s expansive essence, “bear”. In the context of this riddle’s previously provided answers we’d like to presume that it would mean to sustain or endure anything whether it would be a physical object or mental burden. Now in the sense of brilliant virtue and our practical/spiritual ties to planet Earth, the word bear itself yields many imposing and grandiose ideas, stories and messages. Yet one that comes to mind and my friends I think you could all agree with me on this one. The riddle clearly, even undeniably suggests the bombing of pearl harbor.

Saul the first king of isreal

what the fuck, this shit went from 50 replies to 1.4k in a span of a few days, people are really desperate for a sunken damn

Boredom and we have convos

a gemstone

I just feel like cracking my brain on some random riddles. I am desperate for a sunken, but that’s not the main reason why I guess stuff on those riddles.

But of course, that’s just me. Not everyone feels this way lol

the real sunken treasure are the friends we made along the way (REAL) :nod:

1 Like