Sunken Iron Set

for vetex

The Sunken Iron Set is an ancient suit of iron armor from a time long gone, abandoned to soak up powerful energies from the seas it was entombed in…

…that is until we fish it up in the upcoming Fishing Update, the set features a helmet, chest, and leggings, as well as the rare Sunken Sword, which has a unique water-based ability

27 Likes

This is a :poggers2: set.

3 Likes

I love that sword design especially, it feels super unique and interesting. Looks amazing.

is that water ability you drew the ability the sword has?

yeah it’s the ability

Damn that art looks really good

ayo thats pretty neat

Sunken iron armor set.

Doesn’t look like it’s sunken, just re-colored with blue, redcliff package.

what
what even is that?

The image above shows sunken iron armor set very well detailed.

the one connor sent was literally the video vetex made for the sunken iron set
unless you’re not talking about wom :frsleepin::question:

Will the ability apply soak? Also, is it wrong to now hope for more elemental abilities because on my head I’m thinking “rip, me fire”

Edit: Sorry, this is amazing work by the way. The effects, different designs, just looks great

OOF, then what “sunken” looks like?

Probably, if it’s sunken and the sword is a cutlass then it is probably soaked and wet.

I like how you interpret magics changing the haircolor and eyecolor of magic users
sorta wish that this was also done in AA and WoM

the sunken sets in Arcane Adventures were ancient pieces of armor from an unknown civilization, back in that time, the ocean was littered with magic radiation, and these pieces of armor spent hundreds of years soaking that energy up and turning them into powerful pieces of gear once recovered

they’ll be making a return in WoM, but for now the Sunken Iron set follows the same principle, a set of regular iron armor that spent a very long time in irradiated waters

1 Like

i dont think the sunken sword will apply soaked, that’d make magics that freeze totally busted too early on

oh, looks pretty detailed, the one i saw in devian art.