Super Noob Adventures (Forum Adventure)

Welcome to Super Noob Adventures-a Forum Adventure. A Forum Adventure is basically a web comic on a forum with a story that’s powered by your suggestions. It’s simple enough.

This is the second iteration of Noob Adventures-the first iteration was cancelled because I didn’t have enough time, but now that I have a ridiculous amount of free time I’ve decided to reboot Noob Adventures (And I promise I won’t cancel this-but there might be a long hiatus, so be ready for that)

And one more important note before we begin; I won’t be able to take all suggestions!

And here’s a set of rules for suggestions, if your suggestion breaks one of these rules, that suggestion will be ignored.

-Suggestions cannot ask for the death of Noob.
-No NSFW suggestions.
-No suggestions Noob simply isn’t capable of.
-No describing how much damage an attack does. I’ll decide myself based on the creativity and actual force of the attack.
-This suggestion rule list will probably be expanded later.

Without further adieu, let us begin!

Chapter 1: A Noob on an Island in the Sky

Somewhere, deep in a distant void…

There lies an island, floating in the grand abyss.

On this island, lives a Noob-who himself has not a single speck of past memory of who he is and why he is here…

And you suggest what happens next!

25 Likes

end the pain and jump off

The first idea that pops into your head is to…jump off into the void?

But it’s just a stupid, random idea that’s wandered into your head. No way you’re jumping off of this island, if you did, it looks like you’d be falling forever!

Well, either that, or you’d just loop and fall back onto this island.

1 Like

pro tip: when trying to quote a post and it gives you the “cant quote whole post” bullshit you can just manually add a space or any random character to the end of the text of the quote, I think pressing the “quote whole post” button works sometimes too but I just thought I’d let you know :+1:

1 Like

Ayo it’s back.
Also, punch the tree

Thanks for that, man that thing is so annoying lol

1 Like

throw a rock off to see if that’s true

Grab the smaller tree and whack the bigger one with it like an axe

Not having many ideas, you decide to punch the tree-who knows what could be inside it, hopefully not a bee’s nest though!

Taking a moment to prepare your knuckles for some pain, you smash your fist into the tree…

…and out comes an acorn, which falls right on your face!

RobloxScreenShot20220327_170118590

You’re relieved it wasn’t a bee nest, but acorns aren’t exactly useful to somebody stuck on an island floating in a void…

RobloxScreenShot20220327_170439903

Regardless, you decide to take the acorn into your inventory. Who knows, it might become useful later!

You got the Acorn!

RobloxScreenShot20220327_170712278

To see if whatever falls off the island loops back, you throw a pebble off into the void…

And there it goes, off into the void…

RobloxScreenShot20220327_171023969

It doesn’t seem to come back for a moment…

But then…

It loops back and, inconveniently enough, happens to hit you in the head, almost knocking you down into the void too!

Thankfully, you manage to regain balance just before falling down yourself…

You’re tired of things hitting your head today.

7 Likes

You get the idea to ruthlessly assault the bigger tree with the sapling, but you pass it off, in fear that another acorn would assault your poor, delicate face. And also because that’d end up killing the sapling, which may or may not count as child murder.

1 Like

pick up one of the rocks and smack the tree with it

Warp spontaneously into the 48th dimension.

Glad this is back

Fair enough

You get another idea related to tree-smacking, this time involving you throwing a rock at the tree from a safe distance. Since the threat of an acorn to the face is no more, why not?

You pick up a rock and throw it at the tree…

RobloxScreenShot20220327_175624045

The rock hits the tree, and out comes another acorn…

RobloxScreenShot20220327_175711557

…which bounces across the ground…

RobloxScreenShot20220327_175953469

RobloxScreenShot20220327_180012601

…and flies directly into your face.

Recovering from the pain of once again taking an object to the head, you wonder what’d happen if you just randomly warped to another dimension. It’s a strange idea, and you don’t think it’ll be happening anytime soon…

2 Likes

use the acorns to attract a pet squirrel

You take out both of the acorns, the one you put in your inventory before and the one that just hit your face, in hopes that you’ll befriend a squirrel.

However, since this island is so small, there is not a squirrel in sight…

1 Like

dig out some dirt and plant one of the acorns inside it

Assuming an object that falls off the island teleports to the middle top:

Make a hole in the middle of the island, push a rock into it, and watch as it continuously gains speed forever by warping back to the top and through the hole once it reaches the bottom, only to repeat said process.

Once enough speed has been acquired, uproot a tree and position it in such a way that an impact to the other side of it will launch you in a see-saw fashion.

Use this rock’s momentum to launch you hundreds of thousands of miles away from the island to see if there’s anything out there. If there isn’t, at least your trip to space could end with you finding an orbital Sea Curse.

If neither work, the ceaselessly falling rock will still be usable as an infinite energy generator in the future.

2 Likes

manifest btools and expand the island

1 Like

In hopes of planting a new tree, you take the acorn from your inventory and plant it in the ground…

…but then you remember it takes years for trees to grow.

You wonder what it would be like if you had the power to build anything you wanted to. That would be awesome, and you’d be able to expand this puny little island, but sadly you have no access to such abilities.

That’s all for now, at least. I’ll do the rest of your suggestions tomorrow.

2 Likes