Superpower question but here’s a catch

ik ive asked this in three different discords, but hey it’s pretty fun to see what people come up with

you can have any superpowers you like, but you only have 10 seconds to think of the superpower (and its limitations/capabilities). what would you get?

2 Likes

causality manipulation
limitations: can’t have effects without cause or vice versa, requires a snap to activate
capabilities: idk solar system level shit

causality manipulation is probably my favorite super power just because it’s just fucking everything rolled into one, it’s like a redditor’s version of omnipotence shit’s crazy

4 Likes

time stop
i dont age

1 Like

omnipotence :3

1 Like

Tribokinesis (friction manipulation)

1 Like

Energy manipulation

1 Like

Not sure what I’d call it, but maybe some sort of power that enhances all my abilities/capabilities to ridiculously high levels, so I get extreme levels of strength, speed, durability, stamina, healing/regeneration, intelligence, and so on. This would also boost my biological capabilities such as my immune system.

1 Like

I thought I would clarify this a bit more (Even though the whole point was to do it in 10 seconds).
Energy manipulation, which could also be known as
Joulkinesis
Dynakinesis
Or my personal favourite (Although not fully accurate to what it can do)
Kinekinesis

Is basically the ability to transfer energy at will. This power basically only limited by your ability to find loopholes in the sentence
“The ability to transfer energy at will”
because screw logical physics I can and I will do whatever I want. Of course I still have to follow the rules of being unable to create or destroy energy, but apart from that, alot of things can go.

Throwing a banana at me? You fool, I’ll just take the kinetic energy from the banana and use it to heat this pie I baked!

Is this a berserk reference?

the ability to stop time but i need to eat exactly three meals yesterday to use it

Psychic strength and abilities
Cannot talk

infinite cheese

Probability Manipulation, easily.

If I can control the odds of something happening to me or to the people that will come before me(cuz I’m having kids), then I will totally take it.

Limitations:
I cannot grant myself another super power. I cannot control the probability of something higher than me(for example, God). You cannot control the probability of something that does not exist in this world(however, something like video games could be controlled, but something like Superman wouldn’t be because it’s not necessarily real).
A bigger explanation, I can’t increase the probability of someone like Superman being real, because he isn’t real. But I can increase the probability of the next Superman issue including Batman, because the comic book IS real.

Capabilities:
I can increase the chances of almost anything happening, and I can spread this probability effect.
For example, I can increase the chances of me winning the lottery to 100%. Or, I can increase the chances of you getting any bitches(this can apply to me as well).
I could also increase the probability of me living to a certain age, however it can never be past 200(I’d only plan on living till 80 or 90 anyway). I can do basically anything on Earth.

This is probably like the 4th number one best ability other than quite literal universal level abilities. And, it’s perfect for a human like me. What am I gonna do with super speed?

imagination realisation, let’s imagination become real in whatever way i want

limited by imagination and what’s thinkable

ultimate body?

dragon shifting. I can become a dragon at will or revert to a human.
cons: the human form starts to hae more and more draconic characteristics the more I use this ability.

“Flight, but beans” I don’t know what this means but it’s what my mind said after a full 10 seconds

“We forgot the cheese, Gromit!”

10 seconds- NOW

universal power
Can’t use more than 3 times for day

finished

zora salazar abilities

or the phoenix shit I think of randomly